|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dungeons of Dredmor - 1.09 Patch

Default Dungeons of Dredmor - 1.09 Patch

December 23rd, 2011, 02:00
A v1.09 patch has been released for Dredmor - here is a snip from the blurb and head over for the patch notes:
Dredmor Patch 1.0.9 has now been sent off to Steam, Desura, *and* the Humble Bundle! Finally. These fine groups of people will get it up in their own sweet time, but we’ve sent it and our part is (hopefully) done. We are desperately praying that nothing new blows up, because if it does… well, Christmas is cancelled forever.
Changelog below the cut. Patch 1.0.9 doesn’t fix everything; some things, such as fixing Blackjack and some of the stickier issues are going to have to wait until January, but it ended up being more comprehensive than I originally planned. As is traditional, we’ll put a little note on this post once Steam puts the patch up and it doesn’t go Blooie. We are still hoping to get the DLC into the hands of our loyal Desura and Humble-Bundlers some time in the New Year; dealing with the actual Diggle Gods release, as well as the massive influx of new users as a result of our Steam Sale has been… a bit overwhelming.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

December 23rd, 2011, 02:00
<<< is part of the massive influx. Less that $2 for the ultimate rogue-like was a mighty sweet deal.

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

December 23rd, 2011, 08:44
1.0.9 also fixes all the crashing for osx 1.5.8 users. I can finally try my dodgy, perceptive, thieving, werediggle Pirate(*) (I even named him Cpn Eyebrows) !

(* Yarr ye knew it had to be )
Last edited by JonNik; December 23rd, 2011 at 08:58.

JonNik

SasqWatch

December 23rd, 2011, 13:31
Good game indeed, to bad they took out deadly aim skill, leaving my build without hit change increase, even if hunter one does raise a little but leaving meat does not help an adventurer who was cursed be vampirism. So thinking with what to replace it and this is what I like about the game that alot of possibilities to make a build.

Igor

Watchdog

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dungeons of Dredmor - 1.09 Patch