|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Torchlight II - Delayed to 2012?

Default Torchlight II - Delayed to 2012?

November 19th, 2011, 23:17
I'm glad they've decided to keep on polishing to get it right. I'm looking forward to it. I'm busy with Skyrim and my backlog until next year anyway, and the only other game early next year that I'm interested in is Kingdoms of Amalur and it's not competing with it, I'll get them both.

I'm one of those that won't be buying Diablo 3 because of the online only DRM. I boycott Ubisoft for the same reason, and I will not change my stance. Diablo 3 may well end up being the superior game, I'll let you know what I think of it after I play it's single player offline and it's multi-player on private servers with the hundreds of thousands of others that boycott.

Sin

Recluse

November 27th, 2011, 05:24
The Deathknell has been rung for TL 2 if it will come out after Diablo 3.

Yes, everyone loves an underdog story (i.e. Torchlight kills the Diablo Goliath); but when it comes to the polish, Blizzard has the means of ensuring it comes out on top. That's the reality. It's not as though I hate Torchlight 2, I had actually intended to buy it before the big delay. But I would HOPE D3 is out before February 2012. Then again, I am not unsure this whole Blizzard 2011 release date thing wasn't a clever PR move a la New Coke since the masses were more or less believing D3 would never come out.

EvilManagedCare

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Torchlight II - Delayed to 2012?