|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Rampant Games - Matt Chat Interview, Part 3

Default Rampant Games - Matt Chat Interview, Part 3

December 6th, 2011, 15:42
A third part of Matt Barton's interview with Jay Barnson is now available. Here's Jay's description:
I’m in Thailand for the next two weeks, which may cause the blog schedule to get a little erratic if I find myself running behind. We do have some guest posts coming up which I hope you will enjoy. In the meantime, here’s part three of Matt’s interview with me. In this section, we move away from some of the specifics of Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon, and we talk about some of the realities of being an indie — how to make games “on the cheap” (and how those costs add up), scoping design to match your limitations, dealing with criticism, and so forth.
More information.

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

December 6th, 2011, 15:42
While I was browsing the Armchair arcade link looking for that Darkstar link he promised, I saw that Matt has a podcast with a particularly scathing review of Skyrim. http://armchairarcade.com/matt/MattC…t_podcast6.mp3

jwmeep

Watchdog

December 6th, 2011, 21:33
Hey there are plenty of Skyrim threads as it is leave us old geezers in peace

I'm in a middle of a move & don't have internet except at the local bar but I'll be sure to check it out when I do. I enjoyed the first two!

Swords and Sorcery - Underworld and Sovereign
OlderBytes.com

Charles-cgr

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Rampant Games - Matt Chat Interview, Part 3