|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » Xenus 2: White Gold » Problem with switching camera viewpoint.

Default Problem with switching camera viewpoint.

November 19th, 2011, 19:52
Hi, i have a problem with switching camera viewpoint in cars. Although in-game tutorial says use F10, and so on but that doesnt seem to be the case. These controls are not listed in control settings list, but checking setting files, anything seem s to be fine. Even remapped those keys by editing setting file but no luck.
I m using gamersgate version of the game with russian sound files and wesp's unoffical 1.5 patch. So if you have any ideas, or have had similiar problems, please share.. . Thank you.

jurkakm

Traveler

November 20th, 2011, 10:44
Yes, it a bit confusing. I was struggling with that as well. In Boiling Point you can switch between first and third person view (F9 and F10 if I rembember correctly).
This doesn't work correctly in White Gold. The in-game instructions are incorrect. Especially as in White Gold by default F9 is assigned for saving.
So, all I can suggest is to learn to drive in third person view. After a while you get used to it.

Shepard_the_3rd

Watcher

Tags
bug, troubleshoot, xenus
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » Xenus 2: White Gold » Problem with switching camera viewpoint.