|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Avernum: Escape From the Pit - Review @ Appletell

Default Avernum: Escape From the Pit - Review @ Appletell

January 3rd, 2012, 17:35
Appletell has reviewed Avernum: Escape from the Pit - on Mac, of course. The score is 5/5 and here's a snip, though the article doesn't have much depth:
Avernum: Escape From the Pit is an amazing game which will provide hours of fun because it has everything an adventure game should have; a riveting story, interesting characters, exciting combat, and lots of exploring. I would even go so far as to say itís a nearly perfect example of a role-playing game.
More information.

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

January 3rd, 2012, 17:35
Haven't played the updated version yet, but it almost sounds like the interviewer got introducted to Spiderweb stuff on this game. I can almost see him gushing, literally.

I hope that now that at least the Geo games are on Steam, that Vogel gets a swarm of new players for this game. Nothing pleases me more than seeing the little indies do the game genre better, stronger, and deeper than the clowns with bigger wallets. I'll be setting aside whatever games I'm playing when this is released for the pc.

-Carn

Carnifex

SasqWatch

January 3rd, 2012, 20:08
Same here.

ikbenrichard

Fulltime RPG watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Avernum: Escape From the Pit - Review @ Appletell