|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 3 - Demo Spoilers @ IGN

Default Mass Effect 3 - Demo Spoilers @ IGN

January 25th, 2012, 23:07
IGN has played through the upcoming Mass Effect 3 demo and is "talking about major spoilers" in a new video preview.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

January 25th, 2012, 23:07
Almost the whole plot was leaked a month ago. Since the series degenerated into Gears of War with sex, I have no interest in buying this game, yet I still know a ton of major spoilers just from general browsing through forums. Issuing spoiler alerts is sort of closing the stable door after the horse bolted.

I wonder why the EA hype machine is going gangbusters with demos and previews of ME3 every 10 minutes, when they already have pre-orders of around a million.

Gaxkang

Sentinel

January 25th, 2012, 23:16
Originally Posted by Gaxkang View Post
Almost the whole plot was leaked a month ago. Since the series degenerated into Gears of War with sex, I have no interest in buying this game, yet I still know a ton of major spoilers just from general browsing through forums. Issuing spoiler alerts is sort of closing the stable door after the horse bolted.

I wonder why the EA hype machine is going gangbusters with demos and previews of ME3 every 10 minutes, when they already have pre-orders of around a million.

Its all about hype and marketing. Shove it down there throats till they either like and buy it. Marketing 101.

"It's quite simple my word is the law around here, and failure to comply means termination."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

January 25th, 2012, 23:32
Yeah but this series already has rabid fanboys that don't care if it's an RPG or a sports game, as long as you can "romance" Tali . So why waste marketing $ preaching to the choir?

On the other side there are those who don't want a shooter with fanfic-quality sex, and have zero interest. So why spend marketing $ at them?

Gaxkang

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 3 - Demo Spoilers @ IGN