|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Gaming Fanatics want some new on your gaming environment

Default Gaming Fanatics want some new on your gaming environment

February 4th, 2012, 20:39
I realized that we are now attracted with the boast of fast paced action pack gaming like Dragon Nest or even those Online Games like Grand Chase and others. I also love the gaming environment such as WOW and CABAL; what if we have a game like combined this game genre somehow fast action paced with dungeons stuffs then we can collide a battle environment with one of kind combos just like in CABAL. I think this will hit every players especially me. Nowadays there are many new games upcoming this year but to think with a game that can provide both genre environments was interesting. We players love to play games which contribute to our life style and boost our enjoyment satisfactory. As for me I love the game CABAL and Dragon Nest so I wish there could be a game somehow combined them into one hehehe, Therefore I decided to make this thread so I can also speak with other gamers around here to list a game that you wish to be combined into one and provide a reason or at least give a game which is your all-time favorite and the reason why.
then if you're a gamer like this you would specially love to try this one…
Game Review
In a world created broken and separately, divided into different dimensions caused by the power of Light and Darkness, humans lived peacefully until the God of Light and Darkness created creatures (elf and mage) to follow their commands; and there the chaos began.
Valiant sets you free in fantasy world inspired by both eastern and western elements of the medieval age. This side-scrolling 3D MMORPG lets you team up with friends and experience the adventure inside countless number of dungeons with different theme.

Players will be challenged to create unique variations of combo skills with the help of quick change andextended weapon features that will grant you the ability to switch between 3 different types of weapons within a few seconds. These are just two of the main features of the game that could add the hype while you explore the world in an action packed fantasy side-scrolling MMORPG, Valiant.
Game Features:
1. 3 Race/Classes to choose from.
2. Wide range of customization for your character.
3. Dungeon system and Monster Riding
a. Dungeons
b. Monster Riding
4. No-Class concept for weapons.
5. Combo & Finish Action
6. PVP System.
Want to try this one

or how about this one

You want to experience these fast actions paced with dungeons stuffs. That has a battle environment with one of a kind combos. To play games which contributes to our life style and boost your enjoyment satisfactory? Just simply visit NTT to download Valiant.
Here the link: http://valiant.nttgame.com/

MarizCruz

Traveler

February 8th, 2012, 05:24
i really love the weapon extension!! xD
Last edited by dimaya; February 9th, 2012 at 05:46.

dimaya

Traveler

February 9th, 2012, 05:46
still no forums yet T^T

dimaya

Traveler

February 9th, 2012, 15:14
Originally Posted by dimaya View Post
still no forums yet T^T
) wait until OBT starts my friend since CBT just recently finished and we have receive enormous feedback from players regarding the games gameplay ) but surely soon there will be a forum regarding this did you enjoy the game?? if you have some questions just feel free to post here and if you can please invite some of your friends to play this game on Feb 28 OBT will start

MarizCruz

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Gaming Fanatics want some new on your gaming environment