|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Telepath: SoG - Due on Valentine's Day

Default Telepath: SoG - Due on Valentine's Day

February 10th, 2012, 12:01
Sinister Design announces Telepath: Servants of God will be released next week:
Hey everybody! Iím working furiously right now to add in some of the things I want Telepath RPG: Servants of God to have upon release. I just wanted to take a second to remind everyone that Iím releasing the game on Tuesday, February 14.
TSoG has had a lot of positive previews so far. Some writers really like the setting; others really like the writing; and others are enamored of the combat system. Then you have still others who like that itís from Chicago, though thatís really neither here nor there. (Unless you live in Chicago, in which case, itís decidedly hereĖbut I digress.)
Itís been a long, hard road developing this game. I started work on it during late December of 2007, while I was still in the middle of law school. I spent long nights on my ex-girlfriendís bed typing away on a laptop, inspiring her to come up with a variant on this track (ďI was makiní TRPGĒ).
Iím pretty happy with how the game has come together, even though a few of my grander ideas didnít make the cut. Iím looking forward to letting you all try out the finished game, and even moreso to making bigger and better titles for you in the future. Until Tuesday!
ĖCraig
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

February 10th, 2012, 12:01
I am pretty excited about this one, since I like the SRPG concept in general but don't have access to most consoles.

Tilean

Watchdog

February 11th, 2012, 21:51
Awesome - can't wait for the final release!

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Telepath: SoG - Due on Valentine's Day