Quantcast
SPOILER - Phillippa - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Witcher Games » The Witcher 2 » SPOILER - Phillippa

Default SPOILER - Phillippa

June 10th, 2015, 12:44
While playing The Witcher 3, I've just been watching a few alternative paths for The Witcher 2 on YouTube. One thing just struck me. If you choose to rescue Phillipa, you get in a long-winded conversation about Saskia and the Lodge of Sorceresses. All I was thinking was: girl, you're in a sewer and just had your eyes gauged out. You need medical attention, or you'll get a terrible infection and die! How is this woman even able to stand up?

Suspension of belief gone.

Thaurin

SasqWatch

June 10th, 2015, 18:10
That's sheer willpower for you. The very same willpower that allows 100 years old hunchback to appear to be a raven haired vamp

zahratustra

SasqWatch

June 10th, 2015, 23:17
I suppose so, I mean it's impressive how she doesn't faint, let alone wail in agony. But really, what's willpower gonna do against all those germs in the dungeon?

Oh, that's right. They didn't have germs yet back then. However, I can't but think there's a lot of disease-causing bad smells there, as well.

Thaurin

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Witcher Games » The Witcher 2 » SPOILER - Phillippa