|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » CD Projekt RED - On Witcher 2 on PS3

Default CD Projekt RED - On Witcher 2 on PS3

February 15th, 2012, 23:50
Eurogamer talked to CD Project Red, this time about the chance on when we'll see a PS3 version. Adam Badowski, the managing director, gave this comment:
We are waiting for the perfect occasion," CD Projekt Red managing director Adam Badowski told Eurogamer, after a brief and knowing chuckle…….
"Theoretically," answered Badowski. "It's all about the new renderer and it's all about the new content; you need to have something new to pass concept submission, for example.
More information.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

February 15th, 2012, 23:50
I hope they don't make it for ps3. Not because I don't want ps3 players to be able to play it but I want them to get started on the witcher 3. They already put a year into the xbox. We could have had 2 expansions by now or been well on their way with witcher 3. Save the ps3 version for witcher 3.

sakichop

SasqWatch

February 17th, 2012, 05:44
If they're gonna wait that long then a wii-u port would probably be a better idea, the console is a souped up xbox2 so the job would be much easier than the ps3 port and they could get it out as a console launch title which is always a great boost to sales and brand recognition.

A full team of around 90 developers have worked on this for a year.
I've got a bridge to sell.

KapitanUnterhosen

Sentinel

February 17th, 2012, 13:07
Originally Posted by sakichop View Post
I hope they don't make it for ps3. Not because I don't want ps3 players to be able to play it but I want them to get started on the witcher 3. They already put a year into the xbox. We could have had 2 expansions by now or been well on their way with witcher 3. Save the ps3 version for witcher 3.
they did…release new content (or are about too; and it's free)
but i get your point; can't wait for witcher 3

thomasv

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » CD Projekt RED - On Witcher 2 on PS3