|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Politics, Religion & other Controversies » The collection of Dattaswami "wisdom"

Default The collection of Dattaswami "wisdom"

February 20th, 2012, 07:27
Different religions have different opinion about God!

One religion says that the God is awareness. Another religion says that God is all pervading cosmic energy. Another religion says that God is light and another religion says that God is fire etc. Like this, different created items of this universe were taken as the basic real God. Hence quarrels started, which were intensified by debates. People sitting before a dining table are quarrelling with each other since one says that the vessel is gold, another says that the plate is gold, another says that the spoon is gold and another says that the tumbler is gold. This quarrel will never end because no item on the dining table is gold! Everyone is treating a particular item as gold. Treating an item as gold is totally different from the actual item to be gold.

Similarly, the reality is that God is unimaginable, who is beyond this imaginable universe. The simple reason for this is that the universe is fundamentally constituted of space or volume, which is the basic subtle energy and God is beyond the space since God has no dimensions. Now you can treat any meritorious item of the creation as God based on the merits liked by you neglecting the defects. The awareness is not God because it is not all pervading. The cosmic energy is not God because it is inert. The light and fire also cannot be God for the same reason that they are inert. But any of these items can be treated as God for the sake of meditation and worship.

Such worship is called as the worship of representative model (Pratika Upasana). The direct worship (Sakshat Upasana) is also possible when God enters a human being to give right direction through propagation of right spiritual knowledge. In such case also, every such human being is God and the unimaginable God exists in such every human being. The human being is only the medium of God, but such charged human being can be treated as real God like the electrified wire being treated as the electricity itself.

Hence Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammad etc becomes God and there need not be any quarrel in this point also for the sake of world peace based on the harmony of religions. This fundamental concept is revealed since simultaneously it is fortunate that today there is confidence on the receiving power of the stable and steady scientific analysis of human beings.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#1

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default A collection of "wisdom"

February 20th, 2012, 07:28
God exists at the boundary of universe
Unimaginable boundary of the universe is the proof of God


Today, the logical analysis is not only sharp but also steady due to experimental verification of every concept. The receiving nature of the people is quite stable due to the scientific analysis. People are not fast in applying the theoretical tautology to arrive at hasty conclusions. In view of the stability of the phase of intelligence, the projection of the real unimaginable nature of God will not face the danger of non-existence. The scientist may not believe any miracle and may say that nothing is unimaginable. But the scientist must accept the unimaginable boundary of the universe.

The scientist may argue like this:- “When the universe is imaginable made of imaginable cosmic energy as the fundamental cause, how can you say that the boundary of the universe is unimaginable? Just like the ocean is water, the boundary of the ocean must be also be the same water. Hence, the boundary of the imaginable universe must be also imaginable”. This type of argument is not acceptable if you analyze the subtle point of the boundary. When you reach the edge of the ocean and stand on it, you must find water on one side and the land, which is not water on the other side. The knowledge of both water and land is necessary to fix the boundary of the ocean. Land is not water. If land is also water, then the boundary of the ocean is not achieved. Similarly, when you reach the boundary of the imaginable universe, you must perceive the imaginable nature of the universe on one side and the unimaginable nature on the other side. If the unimaginable nature is also imaginable, then the boundary of imaginable nature is not achieved.

When the unimaginable nature cannot be imagined by your intelligence, it means you have never reached the boundary of the imaginable universe. Unless you perceive both imaginable and unimaginable natures, the boundary of the imaginable nature is not achieved. Hence the boundary of the universe is always unimaginable from the other side. Some scientists say that the diameter of the universe is 200 billion light years.

Another scientist laughed at this by asking that if he travels all this diameter and reach the compound wall of universe, what is present beyond such compound wall? One scientist says that the universe is constantly expanding! This is again a laughable concept since it finally means that you can never achieve the boundary of the universe. Hence, by all means the scientist has to accept the existence of the unimaginable entity, which is the other side of the boundary of the universe. It is not the boundary if the other side is not achieved. The scientist has stable and steady intelligence to realize the truth in this argument unlike a theoretical ancient tautologist. The unimaginable item, which is beyond the boundary of this imaginable universe is called as God. When this universe is projected from God, you will touch God on reaching the edge of the universe. You can never touch God since He is unimaginable. It means that you can never reach the boundary of this universe. Today this fundamental concept is revealed due to confidence on the stable and steady analytical faculty of real scientists. Ofcourse, foolish conservative scientists also exist even today in small number and this is inevitable at any time. Moreover, today there is lot of demand for the revelation of this basic concept in view of the violent terrorism that arose from the differences between the religions.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#2

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default World Religions

February 20th, 2012, 07:43
World Religions

If anyone says that his/her religion is the only path to God and that other paths lead to hell, I have one humble question. The question is for every religion without any trace of partiality. The simple question is: Today I have heard your Religion and if I follow that, I reach God and if I refuse I will go to the hell for my own fault. This is very much reasonable. But before your ancestors discovered our country, the literature or even the name of your religion was not known to our ancestor and he could not reach God for no fault of him. But your ancestor reached God through your religion at that time.

Even if I assume that my ancestor will take rebirth now and will follow your religion to reach God, such possibility is ruled out because you say that there is no rebirth for the soul. Thus my ancestor suffered forever for no fault of him and the responsibility for this falls on the partiality of God. Had the God been impartial, He could have revealed your religion to all the countries at a time. Had that happened, my ancestor might have also reached God as your ancestor. Therefore your statement proves your own God partial.

The only way left over to you to make your God impartial is that you must accept that your God appeared in all the countries at a time in various forms and preached your path in various languages. The same form did not appear everywhere and the same language does not exist everywhere. The syllabus and explanation are one and the same, though the media and teachers are different. Can you give any alternative reasonable answer to my question other than this? Certainly not! Any person of any religion to any other religion can pose this question.

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world. Unfortunately this world is one only and every God cannot create the same world. There are no many worlds to justify that each God created His own world. Therefore any human being with an iota of commonsense has to agree that there is only one impartial God who created this one world and He came in different forms to different countries and preached the same path in all the languages simultaneously at one time.

Let this logic sword of the divine knowledge cut the rigid conservatism of the religious fans in this world to establish the Universal Peace. I need not beg all these religious followers to be united and harmonious to each other for the sake of world peace. Such begging appeals are made enough in the past. The religious fans feel that there is no unity really in the religions but they have to be united since their kind hearts melted by these appeals. Thus a temporary change was only brought. At the maximum one generation of the followers got united. The next generation fights with each other because they feel that there is no real unity in them due to lack of the real unity in their religious scriptures.

A permanent solution for this does not lie in the begging appeals, which may or may not unite the followers. Even if the appeals unite such unity is not permanent. If the real unity in all the religious scriptures is exposed through the logical divine knowledge, the followers have to be united for generations together. Therefore, My attack is not on the hearts of the followers through love and kindness. My attack is on all the religious scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. The unity of hearts through love can be only temporary. The unity of brains through intellectual analytical divine knowledge will be permanent. Hearts agree but brains realize. Agreement is temporary, but realization is permanent. Thus this is My first blow of My divine Conch shell for the permanent unity of all the religions aiming at eternal Universal Peace.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#3

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default Misery in life is inevitable for enjoyment

February 20th, 2012, 08:41
Misery in life is inevitable for enjoyment
It is ignorance to ask God for removal of misery


If you enjoy both miseries and happy situations, you are in a continuous state of enjoyment. You think that continuous enjoyment comes only through continuous times of happiness in the life. It is not correct. You get bored if you are served only with sweet dishes in the meals. Boring is misery. Therefore, misery is inevitable like summer after winter and winter after summer. The Indians denote happiness through cooling. The foreigners represent happiness through warming, which is heat. Therefore, the happiness to one is misery to the other. What is the reason? The foreigner is mainly exposed to winter, which bores him. Therefore, for a foreigner, the heat is happiness. The Indian is mainly exposed to summer and therefore, cool atmosphere is happiness to him. This is a practical proof that the enjoyment is not confined to happy scene or tragic scene only. This also proves that you can enjoy both happiness and misery.

Therefore, it is ignorance to ask God for removal of misery and sanction of continuous happiness. Happiness should lie in the process of enjoyment. Whether it is misery or happiness, you will find real happiness in the process of enjoyment of both.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#4

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default You should enjoy even a top most misery, which is the time of death.

February 20th, 2012, 08:41
You should enjoy even a top most misery, which is the time of death.

SECRET OF LIFE

Whole Life & Creation is Alternate Happiness & Misery



O Learned and Devoted Servants of God,

The human being is reluctant to miseries and enjoys the happy situation. The human being can be compared to an ignorant child, who enjoys the sweets only and is reluctant to chillies. Hence, such a human being is ignorant. The grown up adult enjoys both sweets and chillies in the meals. Similarly, a realized soul enjoys both happy situation and miseries in the life. Therefore, it is only ignorance, which is the inability of art of enjoyment. God created this world with happiness and misery. People enjoy the cinema, which contains both pleasant scenes and tragic scenes.

Similarly, people enjoy both sweet dishes and hot dishes in the meals. People enjoy the day and night. People enjoy the hot summer and the cold winter. The whole life and creation is full of alternating happiness and misery. If a person can enjoy both happy times and miseries in the life, he is equal to God. You may say that God enjoys the creation from outside. God also enters the creation in the form of human incarnation and enjoys both pleasant times and miseries in the life span. We see this truth in the life history of Rama and Krishna. Therefore, if you always crave for happiness only and reject miseries, it is unnatural and also ignorance of a child. The knowledge of the Gita preaches that you should enjoy even a top most misery, which is the time of death.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#5

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default God Hates Weeping and Begging

February 20th, 2012, 09:07
GOD HATES WEEPING AND BEGGING

Do not Intensify Worship in Troubled Times


O Learned and Devoted Servants of God,

[December 03, 2011]

If you are a true devotee, you need not weep or beg before God

Do not resort to weeping and begging for God’s grace





The devotee interested in the spiritual line should study more about the successful devotees. The study of God is not so important as the study of the personality of a true devotee. You should concentrate more on Prahlada, who could succeed in pleasing the Lord and your concentration on Lord Narasimha is not so important. You should always examine the personality of Hanuman in the spiritual line because God is extensively pleased with Him, which can be seen in the awarded fruit. Hanuman is made the future creator of this universe and this is the highest fruit, which means that God is extensively pleased with Him. Hanuman is famous for His courage and dignity. He never wept and begged before God.

If you are a true devotee, you need not weep or beg before God. If you have money in your pocket, you will go to the market of vegetables and purchase the vegetables with courage, confidence and dignity since you are going to pay the proper price. When you do not have money in your pocket, you will weep and beg before the seller of vegetables for donation of one or two vegetables at least. Therefore, if you weep and beg God for His grace, it means that you do not have the real devotion in your heart to pay the exact price of the grace of God. You know that your devotion is not true. Therefore, you are resorting to weeping and begging for God’s grace.




When Draupadi cried begging the Lord for clothes, the Lord was not moved by her cry and begging. The Lord immediately checked her account book to see whether there is any credit in it that can be drawn along with its interest. The Lord observed one practical sacrifice of Draupadi for the sake of the Lord done previously as the credit in her account. Once the finger of Krishna was cut by the blade of a sugarcane. All the wives ran to the different sides of the house for a piece of cloth to be used as the bandage for the wound. But, Draupadi immediately tore the edge of her costly sari and the resultant piece of cloth was used as the bandage. Generally, women are fond of jewels and saris. Due to this reason, the wives of Krishna could not do that act. That piece of cloth sacrificed for the Lord was multiplied as thousands of saris because the rate of interest of the bank of God is infinite since the wealth in it is infinite.

If this service was done to a human being, hardly two or three saris could have been supplied. Hence, the Lord could have supplied those saris even if Draupadi did not weep. Even if she was silent leaving everything to God, this miracle should have been done. The reason for the miracle is not her weeping and begging. The reason is her practical sacrifice to God especially the human incarnation.



You may have faith in God but it is very difficult to recognize the human incarnation and maintain continuous faith in It. It has been the worst practice in all the religions since devotees everywhere developed different talents and techniques in the art of weeping and begging. Some devotees should be awarded Padma Vibhushan for developing new trends in weeping and begging before God! God hates you if you weep and beg anything from Him because you are aware of your false devotion to Him. Your real devotion is towards yourself, your wife, your children, your parents, your relatives and your friends only.

You know the truth of your false devotion and now you are trying to cheat God by your art of weeping and different discovered sentences, poems and songs of begging. It is a double crime. Hence, do not beg and weep before God. Be always brave and dignified before God like Hanuman. When you know that you do not deserve due to your false devotion, then also you maintain the dignified way before God. In such case, it is only one crime, which can be also rectified in course of time by developing true devotion. You need not ask God for anything even in your mind. If there is some credit of your true devotion in your account proved by practical sacrifice, the reward will come from God spontaneously in the required situation.

Generally, people try to worship God in the times of difficulties. The omniscient God knows that your intensity of the worship is generated by the ambition for the solution of your problem and that it is not generated by the true love to God. You should not intensify the worship in the time of problems. You can fool the people but not the omniscient God. You should maintain the same intensity of worship in all the times without linking it to benefits and solutions of problems. Such true devotion will be credited to the account. When Draupadi tore her sari and sacrificed for the Lord, then she was in happy situation. Therefore, your sacrifice is valid if it is done in the happy moment when there is no need for the help of God. At any cost, you should stop weeping and begging before God and learn the constant courage of Hanuman.


Generally, people try to worship God in the times of difficulties. The omniscient God knows that your intensity of the worship is generated by the ambition for the solution of your problem and that it is not generated by the true love to God. You should not intensify the worship in the time of problems. You can fool the people but not the omniscient God. You should maintain the same intensity of worship in all the times without linking it to benefits and solutions of problems. Such true devotion will be credited to the account. When Draupadi tore her sari and sacrificed for the Lord, then she was in happy situation. Therefore, your sacrifice is valid if it is done in the happy moment when there is no need for the help of God. At any cost, you should stop weeping and begging before God and learn the constant courage of Hanuman.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#6

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 09:57
You didn't have to create fifteen separate topics for your Hinduism.
Glyphwright is offline

Glyphwright

Glyphwright's Avatar
Emanation of Tranquility

#7

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 101

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:05
Originally Posted by Glyphwright View Post
You didn't have to create fifteen separate topics for your Hinduism.
Yes..
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#8

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:24
The boundary of the universe is simply the point where spacetime ceases to exist, with no matter capable of travelling beyond that point. If we were in a spaceship near the edge of the universe and could travel at a speed faster than the expansion of the universe, we would eventually reach a point where the ship can no longer move along the original trajectory as though facing a solid impenetrable wall - even though there would literally be nothing there - and further attempts at increasing the velocity of the ship would either be futile or would only succeed in crushing the ship's hull and killing everyone inside. It's a solid impenetrable wall made of nothing. What the wall looks like though is subject to speculation, of course, whether it's the same darkness that shrouds the regular space between galaxies, or the reflection of all the light that reaches the edge and gets reflected back.

An alternative theory holds that the universe is curved and self-contained and travelling past the "lowest" point would simply transport you to the "highest" point.

And some hold that the universe is infinite in both space and time, having existed eternally, stretching out infinitely, and containing an infinite variety of galaxies, stars and planets, which is truly mind-boggling if you think about it.
Glyphwright is offline

Glyphwright

Glyphwright's Avatar
Emanation of Tranquility

#9

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 101

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:27
I guess you should enjoy your coming bannation from this forum and the erasure of your posts.
Glyphwright is offline

Glyphwright

Glyphwright's Avatar
Emanation of Tranquility

#10

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 101

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:31
Originally Posted by Glyphwright View Post
The boundary of the universe is simply the point where spacetime ceases to exist, with no matter capable of travelling beyond that point. If we were in a spaceship near the edge of the universe and could travel at a speed faster than the expansion of the universe, we would eventually reach a point where the ship can no longer move along the original trajectory as though facing a solid impenetrable wall - even though there would literally be nothing there - and further attempts at increasing the velocity of the ship would either be futile or would only succeed in crushing the ship's hull and killing everyone inside. It's a solid impenetrable wall made of nothing. What the wall looks like though is subject to speculation, of course, whether it's the same darkness that shrouds the regular space between galaxies, or the reflection of all the light that reaches the edge and gets reflected back.

An alternative theory holds that the universe is curved and self-contained and travelling past the "lowest" point would simply transport you to the "highest" point.

And some hold that the universe is infinite in both space and time, having existed eternally, stretching out infinitely, and containing an infinite variety of galaxies, stars and planets, which is truly mind-boggling if you think about it.
Let Me even say that the unimaginable limits of space are God. The scientist agrees the existence of these unimaginable limits of space and therefore the scientists is agreeing to the existence of God. Even the common man is experiencing the existence of these unimaginable limits of space by seeing the space with his naked eyes. The scientists see the space through the telescope and arrive at the same conclusion. The human intelligence cannot cross the four-dimensional space-time model at any cost on any day. The beginning and the end of the space (limits of boundary) are always untouchable and unimaginable for the intelligence of even top most scientists.

If he crosses the limits of this space, certainly he can touch (Know) God who is beyond the space or exists in the limits of space. The unlimited space stands forever reminding the scientist regarding this eternal truth. Thus, the Universe is visible to all human beings in all times exhibiting the unimaginable item through its unimaginable limits. This Universe is a practical proof and the clear miracle of God available to all to declare this basic concept for every human being on this earth. Nobody needs the demonstration of any miracle other than this to indicate the unimaginable God. The miracles are not available to all in all times. Even if some miracle is demonstrated, people may conclude it as illusion or coincidence of events. But in this demonstrated example of unimaginable limits of space, there is no such controversy. Moreover, in this miracle there is no hope to disprove the unimaginable limits of space in future even according to the opinion of scientists.

There cannot be two or more than two unimaginable items. Hence, the unimaginable limits of the Universe are showing only one unimaginable God directly to every human being. Since, you do not perceive the limits of the Universe, you have not perceived God. The existence of unperceivable limits establishes the unimaginable limits. The Universe is exhibiting its unperceivable and unimaginable limits. This means that you have not seen these limits. Hence, you have not seen the unimaginable limits, which are God.

But the existence of unimaginable and unperceivable limits is exhibited. This means that the unperceivable and unimaginable God exists and His existence is clearly exhibited. This Universe itself exhibits the existence of such God. From this, the conclusion is that you have understood only the existence of unperceivable and unimaginable God but this does not mean that you have seen or imagined God. Veda says “Asteetyeva Upalabdhavyah” which means that you can know only the existence of the unknowable God. Veda says that God is unperceivable and unimaginable (Na Chakshusha…, Yasyaamatam…..). Gita also confirms that God is unimaginable (Mamtuveda Nakaschana…).
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#11

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:34
Originally Posted by Glyphwright View Post
I guess you should enjoy your coming bannation from this forum and the erasure of your posts.
Just wait….

The essence of the entire message of Lord Krishna, Bhagavad Gita, is to develop the highest state in which you can be in the state of continuous enjoyment and happiness through entertainment. If you can enjoy the problems also, such continuous state of happiness is possible. The human being has always the worst tendency to pick-up negative things only in the life and go on brooding over those things. Either you should avoid thinking about those negative things (dhyayato vishayaan …) or you should be able to enjoy those negative things also like the dish of chillies in meals.

Avoiding the thinking of negative things in the life is impossible since they touch and penetrate the mind in the practical life. Therefore, the only alternative way is to enjoy those things also and be happy in every minute of life. Such state is called as Brahmi sthiti (Eshaa brahmi sthitih …), which means that you should continuously enjoy your life containing both positive and negative things like God enjoying His creation containing both good and bad.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#12

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:36
You should accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before it is too late.
Glyphwright is offline

Glyphwright

Glyphwright's Avatar
Emanation of Tranquility

#13

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 101

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:39
The only way to find true bliss is to live with Jesus Christ every moment of your life.
Glyphwright is offline

Glyphwright

Glyphwright's Avatar
Emanation of Tranquility

#14

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 101

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:42
Originally Posted by Glyphwright View Post
The only way to find true bliss is to live with Jesus Christ every moment of your life.
You are correct. We have to live with Jesus. Para Brahman is the absolute GOd who is having neither shape or with shape. He is unimaginable. Such GOd created this entire world for His own entertainment. He cannot be defined by worldly logic. He is invisible and cannot be seen directly. If you want to see Him then the creation has to disappear in such case you also will disappear with the creation since you are a created item of GOD only. Therefore, one can never see the unimaginable absolute God. But when such God comes to us in human form we can see Him. We can see the 'mediated God'.

God comes in human form looking like us. God comes for preaching wonderful divine knowledge to uplift us so that we will become near and dear to Him. Therefore the first step in the spirituality is to identify GOd in human form then learn the divine knowledge from Him. After that participate in His mission of divine knowledge propagation for uplift ment of all the people.

When a mother wants to see her child, she does not think about any advantage out of it. Infact the mother presents some cash to the son as a gift and if the son needs, she will even sell all her ornaments and sacrifice for the sake of her son.

Similarly, if the person has true love for God, the person wants to see God not for any advantage, but even at the cost of great disadvantage. For such a person, God appears and only such a person can see, talk, touch and even live with God. Only for such persons is there a need for the enquiry of the real form of God. The real form of God is the present Human Incarnation.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#15

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:44
Originally Posted by Glyphwright View Post
You should accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before it is too late.
No doubt, Jesus was God in Human form came to uplift human souls with His wonderful divine knowledge and to carry the sins of His real devotees who loved Him without any expectation of anything in return from Him.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#16

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default You are excused by God for the past sin provided…..

February 20th, 2012, 10:50
You are excused by God for the past sin provided…..
The only way to stop the punishment of sin


Realization is the process of effort to change the soul and reformation is the actual change of the soul. If the soul is reformed, the proof for it is that the sin is not practically repeated. If this result is achieved, there is no need of punishment. The punishment is not for the sake of past sin, since past is past. The punishment is only to change the soul so that in future the sin is not repeated.

The day you have stopped repeating the sin, you are excused by God for the past sin. This is the only way to stop the punishment of sin, which is in the form of problems of life. If you have stopped all the sins, your life will be the happiest and for this you need not pray even God. Prayer to God will not cancel even the trace of the sin.

Ravana prayed Lord Shiva in several ways, but, he could not escape the punishment of his sin. If you are committing sin, you are violating the word of God and going against the will of God. God wants you not to commit any sin. His word is the ethical scripture, which says that you should not commit any sin. The sin will disturb the balance of the society since it hurts the co-living beings.
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#17

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 10:54
Originally Posted by dattaswami View Post
You are excused by God for the past sin provided…..
The only way to stop the punishment of sin


Realization is the process of effort to change the soul and reformation is the actual change of the soul. If the soul is reformed, the proof for it is that the sin is not practically repeated. If this result is achieved, there is no need of punishment. The punishment is not for the sake of past sin, since past is past. The punishment is only to change the soul so that in future the sin is not repeated.

The day you have stopped repeating the sin, you are excused by God for the past sin. This is the only way to stop the punishment of sin, which is in the form of problems of life. If you have stopped all the sins, your life will be the happiest and for this you need not pray even God. Prayer to God will not cancel even the trace of the sin.

Ravana prayed Lord Shiva in several ways, but, he could not escape the punishment of his sin. If you are committing sin, you are violating the word of God and going against the will of God. God wants you not to commit any sin. His word is the ethical scripture, which says that you should not commit any sin. The sin will disturb the balance of the society since it hurts the co-living beings.
Would you mind keeping your sermons in one thread, please? You are hogging the whole front page new posts section. That's a sin.
GhanBuriGhan is offline

GhanBuriGhan

GhanBuriGhan's Avatar
Wose extraordinaire

#18

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,486

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 11:02
Originally Posted by ghanburighan View Post
would you mind keeping your sermons in one thread, please? You are hogging the whole front page new posts section. That's a sin.
ok..yes..
dattaswami is offline

dattaswami

Watcher

#19

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84

Default 

February 20th, 2012, 13:16
How convenient for religion that God can never be perceived. Why, its almost as if he doesn't exist.
coaster is offline

coaster

coaster's Avatar
Utarg of Utarg

#20

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Englandland
Posts: 539

Tags
dattaswami
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Politics, Religion & other Controversies » The collection of Dattaswami "wisdom"
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch