NWN2 - v1.05 Final Next Week?

Since I finished the game I don't really care when will the next patch come out, as I won't be replaying NWN2 in a while. I only hope that future patches will "seriously, really" fix all those horrible bugs, and won't add any new ones...

It's really needed for MP, rather than the OC!!

Since I finished the game I don't really care when will the next patch come out, as I won't be replaying NWN2 in a while. I only hope that future patches will "seriously, really" fix all those horrible bugs, and won't add any new ones...

That is a shame, as the mods that are coming our for NWN2 are really outstanding, if slow in coming. I am speaking here of "Tragidore," "The Pool of Radience Remastered" (Chapter 1), and, this Friday, "Dark Waters" (Chapter 1). And with all the mods available at the Vault, NWN2 is something i will be playing for a long while.

I guess I should say, however, that I eventually grew tired with the OCG - too easy, to boring, and too linear.

I'm still waiting for the first few expansions before I play it, I guess I have a lot of patience.

D'oh! Didn't think about the possibility of playing MP or some mods. Though, even with those, I don't need another period of "when is the friggin patch coming out?!" The previous patches for my (localised) version of the game were sooo delayed... It was terrible for me, because I was in the middle of the OC and I wanted to continue, but I thought I should wait for a fix. I guess I shouldn't complain that much, since one of those patches miraculously increased performance in the game - it was as if I bought a new graphics card. :lol:

@bjon045: Wow, that's... patient! o_o

1.05... uhm... was out. Some people got 1.05.910, but it was again so buggy that Obsidian stopped it.

The patch was released then pulled. Apparently people are reporting that the Toolset fails to update.

Reports of some bugs but some of these are the result of Override folders not being empty. Unlike some of the Bioware patches the Obsidian patch doesn't seem to clear this.

The relevant thread is here:

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=558940&forum=109

Back
Top Bottom