Rampant Games - Indie RPG News

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Jay Barnson has kicked up a new Indie RPG Roundup, posting on an impressive collection of indie projects. We track a lot of them but there are plenty of other projects - essential reading for indie fans. A snip:
Darklight Dungeon: Eternity – Have I mentioned recently that this game has been released? It’s been out a few weeks. I’m still playing, though I have only gotten a little over a tenth of the way through this 50-level dungeon crawler. And I’ve been slaughtered by Asmodeus. Yeah. That’s old-school. It’s a great little game to just do some hacking and slashing with for fifteen minutes at a time.
Blood Rune – In the style of the old “Gold Box” D&D games, this indie RPG switches from first-person view to an isometric view for combat. It’s taking the approach of using smaller adventure “modules” rather than a single, giant campaign. I like the idea a lot. I’ve considered something like that many a time. I have high hopes that this one will see the light of day.
More information.

Jay! Fantastic work! You've probably kept me busy for the next few years.

Bought Darklight Dungeon & Darklight Dungeon: Eternity - a lot of Dungeons games out there - I like that!

Back
Top Bottom