|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 3 - Resurgence Pack Released

Default Mass Effect 3 - Resurgence Pack Released

April 11th, 2012, 17:24
A BioWare Mass Effect 3 tweet announces the promised free multiplayer Resurgence Pack has been released:
Mass Effect 3: Resurgence Pack, new weapons, characters, and levels. Available now at no additional cost! http://bit.ly/IgtZOb
…though Zohaib points out someone stuffed up and there is an incorrect listing on XBL with a cost of 320 points in addition to the correct free one - obviously, don't buy it.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

April 11th, 2012, 17:24
oh, what an unfortunate "accident" that would be.

cptbarkey

Sentinel

April 11th, 2012, 21:10
I guess they'll pay back anyone who accidentally bought that one. I'm not fond of BioWare/EA at all, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make 'that' kind of mistakes.

blackcanopus

Dark Sun

April 11th, 2012, 21:30
Reminds me of the time the "unsubscribe" button from TOR disappeared one day before the expiry of the free month, due to problems coding HTML.

Gaxkang

Sentinel

April 12th, 2012, 00:32
ME3 mp continues to be enjoyable. New maps, new Geth and Batarian characters, etc, it's excellent fun. Sadly, we can scarcely finish a full round without bugs - loss of sync host timeouts, stuck under floor polys, and just to add insult to injiry, the occasional re-locking of all our unlocked items. wtf >_<

qpqpqp

Watcher

April 12th, 2012, 10:04
Yes I noticed that too last night. I thought there was something wrong with my connection but everytime I tested it elsewhere it was fine. Once I "fell through" the map on the new Hydra level I resigned myself to chalk it all up to bugs.

Sad because up until yesterday the only annoyance I've experienced is when people have their microphones on without realizing it

"Chess in particular had always annoyed him. It was the dumb way the pawns went off and slaughtered their fellow pawns while the kings lounged about doing nothing that always got to him; if only the pawns united, maybe talked the rooks around, the whole board could've been a republic in a dozen moves." - Commander Vimes in Thud! by Terry Pratchett

fatBastard()

Hello, I'm a Zombaholic

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 3 - Resurgence Pack Released