|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Shadowrun Returns - Kickstarter Update #4 - Linux

Default Shadowrun Returns - Kickstarter Update #4 - Linux

April 12th, 2012, 09:28
A new update has been posted to the Shadowrun Kickstarter page, announcing a Linux port if they reach $1M. Since they are currently sitting at $828k with 17 days to go, that seems almost guaranteed:
So here’s the deal: We can now say with confidence that if we hit our $1M stretch goal, we will be able to partner with the right external developer, port Shadowrun Returns to Linux, and deliver it in a reasonable amount of time after the game is released.
We’ll also add it to the $15 reward level (alongside the PC/Mac versions). Now if you’re a Linux-only user, you’ll have to wait for your version, but from what you’ve told us, you’re willing to do that.
More information.

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

April 12th, 2012, 09:28
I couldn't find a reason to support them. Can anyone here give me one? The designer doesn't seem convincing at all.

borcanu

muist

April 12th, 2012, 10:02
Originally Posted by borcanu View Post
I couldn't find a reason to support them. Can anyone here give me one? The designer doesn't seem convincing at all.
It's Tolkien meets Blade Runner.

Kay

KayAU

Watcher

April 12th, 2012, 20:34
Originally Posted by KayAU View Post
It's Tolkien meets Blade Runner.

Kay

You said it better than i ever could and with so few words That said, i pledged in 5 minutes of seeing this kickstarter, because SNES and Genesis games are easily among my favorite games, although i'm almost exclusively a pc gamer. Still waiting for someone to translate the Japanese only Sega CD game.

tolknaz

Sentinel

April 13th, 2012, 02:13
I pledged 30 ,never played any of the games but the lore is strange and i love it. Sounds like it would be a great RPG only fear is that they dont get enough cash to make a great game.They seem stuck at 800,000 so if they reach 1 million i will up my pledge another 30.

rich ruffo

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Shadowrun Returns - Kickstarter Update #4 - Linux