|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » RPGs for Android tablets.

Default RPGs for Android tablets.

April 19th, 2012, 06:58
Hey All, (I hope it's ok post a game recommendations thread as my first post if not please delete)

Basically my main computer currently is a ASUS transformer prime (android tablet) and I'm trying to find some fun rpgs to pass the time.

A bit about me, I'm not a huge fan of 1st person dungeon crawlers or FF style combat but I've always loved squad based/tactical rpgs ever since about… well, Archon. Shining Force 1&2 are amongst my favourite ever games and I also got into the black isle's baldur's gate etc.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition looks great and so in the mean time I tried loading up Icewind Dale via gemrb and although I got it working ok between the adhoc touchscreen controls and trying to get a resolution that looked ok and still let me hit the right button/text… it just isn't working for me.

I'm doing the usual google and google play trawl but I thought I'd post just in case anyone can suggest games that might be along the lines of what I enjoy. Free or paid, new or emulated, turn based or real time…. I'm not really fussed I'm just looking for something that plays well on a android tablet touchscreen, a storyline and a chance to play general for a wee bit

Thanks

Welkin

Traveler

April 19th, 2012, 09:30
Hi,
this thread at the Indie RPG subforum might be useful: "RPGs for Android devices?". The thread is not specifically about Android tablets, but I think several of the games mentioned there could play well enough on a tablet.

JaakkoPeltonen

SasqWatch

April 19th, 2012, 09:46
Oops that looks like exactly what I need, I searched for 'android tablet' but forgot to also try just android, I'll take the converstaion over there

Thanks

Welkin

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » RPGs for Android tablets.