|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Shadowrun Returns - Update #8, $1.32M

Default Shadowrun Returns - Update #8, $1.32M

April 22nd, 2012, 13:04
I need a special Kickstarter section or something. Harebrained Schemes has added a new update for the Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter ($1.32M, 7 days to go) offering a new $50 digital-only level, more soundtrack stuff and some nice t-shirt designs for the appropriate reward levels. An excerpt:
THE ALL-DIGITAL REWARD BUNDLE
This reward bundle is completely independent of all other reward levels, does not include any previous rewards, and is not added to reward levels above.
A Digital Downloadable COPY OF THE GAME, DRM free on PC, Mac, or Linux + one totally sweet, exclusive desktop WALLPAPER for your PC, Mac, or mobile tablet + your character will start the game with a SPECIAL ABILITY only available to backers + a PDF version of the Shadowrun Returns Anthology, an ILLUSTRATED BOOK OF SHORT STORIES written for the game and edited by Jordan Weisman, the creator of Shadowrun + you will also get the IN-GAME DocWagon benefit of a fully-armed emergency ambulance or chopper to save your team of runners when the drek hits the fan + a DRM-free digital version of the GAME SOUNDTRACK.
This bundle includes no physical goods and helps with VAT, duty and shipping costs for our international backers.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

April 22nd, 2012, 13:04
I still want physical things.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

April 22nd, 2012, 13:49
Physical items do exist and a lot of them.

See the various offers.

A point: it is not donation as long as you give more than 15, it is prepaid game.

Total game change.

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

April 22nd, 2012, 23:32
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
I still want physical things.
So choose one of the options that has physical things. You did read why they offered this choice, right?

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

April 23rd, 2012, 11:30
Caught me. But, to be honest, I'm getting weary of this "digital here, digital there, hooray, hooray, everything becomes digital now !" stuff. I'm getting old.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

April 24th, 2012, 06:29
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
Caught me. But, to be honest, I'm getting weary of this "digital here, digital there, hooray, hooray, everything becomes digital now !" stuff. I'm getting old.
Hah yeah I get that. i think with the kickstarter "all digital" rewards that a lot of the projects do it's far more about avoiding VAT, international shipping costs, and customs delays+fees than jumping on the "digital-deluxe edition" type stuff.

jhwisner

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Shadowrun Returns - Update #8, $1.32M