|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 3 - Voice Actors Return

Default Mass Effect 3 - Voice Actors Return

May 22nd, 2012, 10:46
G4TV caught up with Lance Henriksen in a video interview to talk about the new ending for Mass Effect 3, confirming BioWare's "extended cut" will feature all new fully-voiced scenes and not just slides or similar:
Since Bioware announced its plans to "address gamer concerns" over the the ending of Mass Effect 3, we've been anxious for any news as to what "Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut" will be. At a recent press junket for upcoming animated series Tron: Uprising we got some insight into what Bioware's ending-clarity initiatives might mean. We spoke to actors Lance Henriksen and Tricia Helfer, and both confirmed they have recorded voice-over work for Mass Effect 3's expanded content, which almost certainly means EDI and Admiral Hackett will return.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

May 22nd, 2012, 10:46
Imagine the shit storm that will ensue if BioWare will charge for this extended cut. It will be legen—wait for it—dary!

Thaurin

SasqWatch

May 22nd, 2012, 14:10
No, they said too many times that it will be free.

Their biggest problem imho is when the fans realize that a few extra scenes simply can't fix the myriad of plot holes all the way throughout since ME2. The fans may have already realized this now, making the whole extended cut exercise rather pointless.

Gaxkang

Sentinel

May 22nd, 2012, 14:37
The great thing about lack of spare time is that there are always plenty of good games to play, and I am sure I speak not only for myself, but for most casual gamers who have kinda grown up in the last several years. We do not generally purchase a game at release date, and we do not play through it in three days either.

Personally, I will purchase ME3 when they released the extended cut and it proves to be largely bug free. ME 1 and 2 were enjoyable games, so I am actually looking forward to the conclusion. It does not need to happen today, though. And I won't waste my time on something only half finished.

coyote

Sentinel

May 22nd, 2012, 14:53
Oh, that's good then (it being free).

I wouldn't say the ending is half-finished. A lot of things just don't make a lot of logical sense in that it's is not explained how they could be believably come to pass, i.e. plot holes. If you can just shrug that off, like I did, it can still be a satisfying ending.

Thaurin

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 3 - Voice Actors Return