|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Skyrim - Dawnguard for X360 on Tuesday

Default Skyrim - Dawnguard for X360 on Tuesday

June 23rd, 2012, 02:31
Bethesda tweets that Dawnguard for the X360 will be released this Tuesday. Of course, the PC version will have to wait at least a month for the exclusivity to expire:
Dawnguard will be out Tuesday for 360 in English. FIGS 1.6 patch for 360 coming next week and Dawnguard FIGS will be out mid-July.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

June 23rd, 2012, 02:31
lol at FIGS (French, Italian, German and Spanish).

Although, I find it strange that they are releasing the English version without being done with the localizations.

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

June 23rd, 2012, 14:51
Meh it means an earlier cross-platform release than if they had waited at least.

jhwisner

SasqWatch

June 23rd, 2012, 20:11
Most likely will boycott this simply because of the blatant disrespect to the PC. I wonder if Arena and Daggerfall remember which platform made them great.

-Carn

Carnifex

SasqWatch

June 23rd, 2012, 21:42
Is Microsoft still in the "PC Gaming Alliance" ?

They're probably only there to get news on who is doing a game for the PC - and then sign off (off the PC platform) "exclusive deals" for the XBOX with them to harm PC users and thus nudge them to buy the xbox instead …

The more PC gamers feel like "being left out", the more they are wishing they had an XBOX … Pure psychology - tricks, that is.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

June 24th, 2012, 22:48
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
Is Microsoft still in the "PC Gaming Alliance" ?

They're probably only there to get news on who is doing a game for the PC - and then sign off (off the PC platform) "exclusive deals" for the XBOX with them to harm PC users and thus nudge them to buy the xbox instead

The more PC gamers feel like "being left out", the more they are wishing they had an XBOX Pure psychology - tricks, that is.
Heh, that's what I thought when I saw this bit of news(?)see, I had no idea that microsoft bribed Bethesda for exclusivity.Dang it, and I had all my mods and stuff ready for a new playthrough.

Cerberus

Daughter of Janus

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Skyrim - Dawnguard for X360 on Tuesday