|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Grim Dawn - Preview @ Forbes

Default Grim Dawn - Preview @ Forbes

August 24th, 2012, 19:18
Forbes has a short preview of this game. Here's their general feeling about the game:
From what Iíve seen so far, Grim Dawn takes all the good things from traditional top-down action-RPGs like Diablo and combines them with open-world gameplay, in-depth role-playing, crafting, and looting elements, and then takes some of the level-design and gameplay lessons from Dark Souls to create a truly ambitious, exciting looking game.
More information.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

August 24th, 2012, 19:18
Sounds good. Wasn't the first Divinity game kind of like this, open world, seamless ARPG?

I'm barely making it through act 2 in D3. I really can't understand the huge appeal of the diablo games. There's less RP involved than world of warcraft, IMO.

Ovenall

SasqWatch

August 25th, 2012, 19:03
Originally Posted by Ovenall View Post
Sounds good. Wasn't the first Divinity game kind of like this, open world, seamless ARPG?

I'm barely making it through act 2 in D3. I really can't understand the huge appeal of the diablo games. There's less RP involved than world of warcraft, IMO.
I played D2 on and off for years. I played D3 for 2 weeks. D3 is not a great standard bearer for the franchise.

Santos

Ass-hat

August 25th, 2012, 19:27
Originally Posted by Ovenall View Post

Have you play Titan quest?GD will be lot similar to it.Core mechanic will be nearly same so if you haven't get TQ+IT you will get idea what kind of combat and character development system GD will have.

Nameless one

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Grim Dawn - Preview @ Forbes