|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dishonored - Tales From Dunwall, The Awakening

Default Dishonored - Tales From Dunwall, The Awakening

September 26th, 2012, 23:40
The first of a series of 3 webisodes serving as a prequel to Dishonered has been made available by Bethesda.
Presenting 'The Awakening'- the first in a three-part Dishonored webisode series entitled 'The Tales from Dunwall'. These engrossing prequels, scored by Daniel Licht (Dexter) and narrated by Chloe Grace Mortez (Kick Ass), gives you a first-hand glimpse into Dishonored's shadowy whaling world of Dunwall, where plague is rampant and the city is in disarray and on the verge of dystopia.

Created by Psyop, each episode was predominantly produced by hand. Each frame was a fully rendered style frame, which was then enhanced with 3D elements to add to the painterly atmosphere, dimension and depth of each shot.
More information.

Computer n. A machine which flawlessly performs the instructions it is given, no matter how flawed those instructions may be.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

September 26th, 2012, 23:40
I've gotten a bit more familiar with Dishonored, and I must say I'm impressed with the visual style and the way Dunwall looks. It looks amazing. Steampunk done right imo. I have to choose between this and XCOM. And I think I'm leaning towards this.

danutz_plusplus

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dishonored - Tales From Dunwall, The Awakening