|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Project Eternity - Update #35, Meet Developer Berman

Default Project Eternity - Update #35, Meet Developer Berman

December 12th, 2012, 16:41
In the latest Project Enternity update we are introduced to Lead Character Artist Dimitri Berman.
Q: Hi Dimitri! What do you do on the Project Eternity team?
A: Hi everyone! I make sure all characters and creatures meet our set quality bar as they enter the game, this includes creation of high poly and low poly models, textures and materials, and occasional skinning and rigging. I work closely with animators, programmers, and designers to make sure our stuff looks and behaves as best it can, and also prototype new systems if we find something particularly cool we can do that the players will enjoy seeing. Occasionally I will jump over and help out the environment guys if they need help with complex set pieces.
More information.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

December 12th, 2012, 16:41
i dont care about what variant of vodka a developer likes. i want results dammit.

cptbarkey

Sentinel

December 12th, 2012, 17:24
Originally Posted by cptbarkey View Post
i dont care about what variant of vodka a developer likes. i want results dammit.

It's proved that alcohol improve artists (and programmers) performance. So knowing his favorite vodka is important, it tell us if he's getting good stuff and tus make amazing stuff.

Ok, I'm sort of joking, but the performance bit is sort of true. It's verified in Universities worldwide.

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

December 12th, 2012, 17:27
Originally Posted by cptbarkey View Post

We're meeting the developer, not the developer's results. The latter will come later, so just wait your turn, dagnabit.

rjshae

Bob
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Project Eternity - Update #35, Meet Developer Berman