|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lord of the Rings Online - Review @ MPOGD

Default Lord of the Rings Online - Review @ MPOGD

May 22nd, 2007, 20:36
MPOGD.com awards Lord of the Rings Online a score of 8.4 in its review of Turbine's latest MMO offering.
Overall, I was very pleased with my experience playing LOTRO. I was pleasantly surprised at some of the features I found that I'd not seen in prior MMOs. This bodes well for the developers at Turbine - it shows that they can bring some unique qualities to a market already inundated with online games. They have a content patch already planned for June 2007, which has some enhancements to the existing infrastructure, as well as some new quest and storyline content. If that is any indication of what is to come, I think that Lord of the Rings Online has the potential for longevity in the gaming community. It sure is a boatload of fun to play and explore an already familiar world. I'd recommend giving it a try - you won't be disappointed.
More information.

Inauro

Watcher

May 22nd, 2007, 20:36
And another good review of LOTRO. Congratulation Turbine! Well done! Well, not the game - that is crap, but the pr campaign is excellent. I think seldom have me eyes witnessed something so grotesque as the unbearable relationship between LOTRO and the magazines that have to review it. Just visit MPOGD and try to find out yourself what's wrong with the website… Who the fuck is gonna believe that a review is even remotely objective if it's surrounded by LOTRO advertisments (I'm not kidding there is a freaking LOTRO banner on the left, on the right, at the top and at the bottom). It makes me so sick. I see this kind of shit on every single fucking website that's reviewing LOTRO.

Ionstormsucks

Major Villain

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lord of the Rings Online - Review @ MPOGD