NWN2 - Team Q&A @ RPG Vault

Dhruin

SasqWatch
RPG Vault has kicked off a new Team Q&A series with Obsidian staffers answering the same set of questions about NWN2. The questions aren't hugely exciting but here's a snip:
Jonric: As a Neverwinter Nights 2 player, what is your favorite type of character, and what's particularly notable about it? In addition, are there any others you haven't tried yet but would like to?

Tony Evans:
I always play female characters, and I typically name them after my wife so she feels better about it when I am up until the wee hours of the morning playing games... "But honey... you are trapped in Bonegnasher Lair! I have to get you out before I can come to bed."
My favorite race / class combination is an Aasimar Monk. I like the racial traits and bonuses of playing an Aasimar. I favor Monks because they whoop butt without the aid of fancy, shmancy armor and weapons. And with abilities like Adamantine Ki Strike and Perfect Self, high level Monks are so awesome they could take on the King of Shadows naked... not that Obsidian endorses nakedness in Neverwinter Nights 2, or any mods that may be used to make characters in the game naked. ;-)

I am somewhat of a class purist, meaning I usually stick to the same class as I level up. So, I haven't much delved into prestige classes or multi-classing. One of these days, I'm going to make the leap and play the diametric opposite of my goodie two shoes Lawful Monk, an Assassin.
More information.

Tony Evans: I always play female characters, and I typically name them after my wife so she feels better about it when I am up until the wee hours of the morning playing games... "But honey... you are trapped in Bonegnasher Lair! I have to get you out before I can come to bed."

Tony Evans is a genius! Why didn't I think of that?

Back
Top Bottom