|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » The Precursors » been gone for a while, but still doing Voice Overs

Default been gone for a while, but still doing Voice Overs

January 3rd, 2013, 00:05
hey all, to any who remember me, Im back.
I was previously working on all new Voice Overs for the cutscenes and got about 85% done and life reared its ugly head and got in the way.

well, its back on now and should be done in about a week.
The original VO's were so bad I couldnt take it, I mean the girl in the game is voiced by the same guy who does every voice, lol.
I just got a new PC and am going through the install motions for PRECURSORS and WHITE GOLD right now….

…once again sorry for the HUGE delay, but it is back on track now.
dont expect professional acting voice overs, its just me and a few buddies and my wife doing them.

niadly

Patrick Swayze

January 3rd, 2013, 00:09
unfortunately the previous version i did was located at deep shadows forums, and megaupload, which have both been nuked.

niadly

Patrick Swayze

January 3rd, 2013, 15:25
Let us know when you upload them (put them on torrent? or site like Gamershell).

ortucis

January 3rd, 2013, 21:39
I am getting help from Wesp5 with the re-coding of the ogg files. hopefully this will all be done in a week or 2 max.

niadly

Patrick Swayze

January 11th, 2013, 06:14
Voice Overs are done.
just need help putting the new files back into the game.

niadly

Patrick Swayze

January 30th, 2013, 02:43
Originally Posted by niadly View Post
Voice Overs are done.
just need help putting the new files back into the game.
Is there a date when they will be available and how to get them? I know you sent them to Wesp but he will probably will send the next update in the next 4 months or so ,and I got an itch to play the game again and I would LOVE to hear the new voice overs yay.

I heard the new voice-overs on moddb and for me is a 100 times better than the original lol. Still I would prefer english subs with russian audio in cutscenes but this is more awesome.

Zephyros

Traveler

January 30th, 2013, 09:34
See my other posting for the release date. As for the Russian audio with subtitles, this just isn't possible, because all but one are rendered in the game engine.

Wesp5

Unofficial Patcher

January 31st, 2013, 03:50
thats too bad, pity that Deep Shadows dint find a way to put it. Still you are god just trying to make it work lol

Zephyros

Traveler

March 5th, 2013, 03:00
Originally Posted by Wesp5 View Post
See my other posting for the release date. As for the Russian audio with subtitles, this just isn't possible, because all but one are rendered in the game engine.
So wesp its been a long while now (more than a month) , did niadly sent you the voice overs? will you apply the no grain patch? is it very close to completion and when will be available lol? sorry to bother you so much

Zephyros

Traveler

March 5th, 2013, 09:40
Originally Posted by Zephyros View Post
So wesp its been a long while now (more than a month) , did niadly sent you the voice overs?
I am still waiting for a fix for White Gold and real-life has gotten in the way, but once all of this is cleared, I will release both patches.

Wesp5

Unofficial Patcher

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » The Precursors » been gone for a while, but still doing Voice Overs