dtp/Anaconda - Shows LEGEND and Drakensang: The Dark Eye at NordCon

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hamburg based publisher dtp / Anaconda Games let us know they will show their two upcoming CRPGs at the local roleplaying convention NordCon this weekend. Legend - Hand of God will be playable while Drankensang fans will only have the opportunity to watch movies with gameplay footage and an interview.
You can look at and often play the latest table-top RPGs and hundreds of classics at the NordCon , test LARP equipment, meet among others a legion of The Dark Eye and Shadowrun authors or listen to lectures on various topics. The show on June 2nd & 3rd is the 11th one. According to the organisors the NordCon is the biggest event of its kind in Europe.

More information.

They are showing the same stuff as on Role Play Convention in March.

So they´re not spewing out new trailers or books of screenshots every month, while the release is still a good year away? :eek:
No, they don´t, Moe.

Wouldn´t you be the first one advising them to better get back to work quickly instead?:deal: :uhoh:
I think so, definitely. *EG*

You really seem to be in a grave mood these days, mate. :S
In need of a vacation? :mellow:
(I just know, i am, desperately - heaven thanks, it´s quite within reach already... ;) )

Ragon, The Mage

In a grave mood? Not at all. In need of a vacation? Always :biggrin: .
I was in a really good mood when I posted that actually. Hey, the smilie should clue you in that I was merely joking ;) .
Of course, I want them to take their sweet time with this so it turns out really good. I do in fact hope that this reincarnation of DSA will stay around for much longer than "only" a trilogy like last time :) .
One should not take everything that I post too damn seriously. I sometimes thoroughly enjoy to be an annoying little fuck :biggrin: .

I think we're in for a shock when Drakensang is released, there seems to be so much traditional rpg'ism to look forward to yet shown in a modern more contemporary style. I hope it pays off. :)

I was in a really good mood when I posted that actually. Hey, the smilie should clue you in that I was merely joking ;) .

I thought it was obvious - the winky made it clear to me ... and the line itself was great :)

Back
Top Bottom