|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dishonored - New Story DLC

Default Dishonored - New Story DLC

February 26th, 2013, 01:05
The people at PS3Trophies have spotted some new trophies for an yet unannounced Dishonored DLC named The Other Side of the Coin. The 10 trophies are at the bottom of this list.
Based on available information the second and third DLC for Dishonored are supposed to be story based, which would be applicable to this DLC, but as this list is the only information available we'll have to wait and see.
More information.

Computer n. A machine which flawlessly performs the instructions it is given, no matter how flawed those instructions may be.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

February 26th, 2013, 01:05
I wonder. Do people have nothing better to do than shift through data. Every DLC is found before the developer even announces it.

Regardless I look forward to the story based dlc since I didn't care for the first dlc released.

"It's quite simple my word is the law around here, and failure to comply means termination."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

February 26th, 2013, 15:43
Sigh dlc; actually I am nearly completing the full game and have to say it is very well done (abit not super duper long). Kind of like metro 2033 (completely different story but very good at creating an atmosphere). I think I'll wait a year or two then collect all the dlc (if they are any good) and replay. This dribbling of additional (but very short) content is kind of killing games as far as I am concern.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dishonored - New Story DLC