Witcher 2 witcher 2 enhanced edition

The Witcher 2

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Well with all the new talk of the Witcher3 I re-installed The Witcher2 and downloaded the Enhanced copy with all the new patches.
Everything looks great, but I can't get my mouse to work worth a dam. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried all sorts of settings that didn't seem to do anything at all...
Could it be that I am running Windows 8 now?

Also anyone that has download the Enhanced copy of it is it worth a play through again?

Thanks in advance,

Celtic

I just got my Enhanced version (no clue what it adds) for the xbox today. I'm actually excited to see how it is after work.

the Enhanced copy of it is it worth a play through again?
Yes!

I just got my Enhanced version (no clue what it adds) for the xbox today. I'm actually excited to see how it is after work.
Forgive them for not removing QTE completely and once you finish it, you'll desperately wait for the day TW3 is released.

Well, I have to say that I'm disappointed in the game. Not that the game is bad but so far I like Skyrim more and I greatly dislike Skyrims leveling system. Its just the "fun factor". I find myself trying to find the next part of the quest/mission much to long. I have 2 quests that even tho I could see where the next part was, it just wasn't there or at least where I could find it. One kill mission I have no idea how to complete as I have no clue on how to blow up the nests even I have bombs in my inventory. It doesn't seem to want to use them on the nest. I dislike having to turn to the internet to figure out how to solve a quest. My gaming time is limited, I don't want to be annoyed by it.

I also find myself not even looking at what I am picking up / looting anymore as there is so much of it. Its an rpg, I shouldn't be disinterested in loot.

And yeah QTE is pretty dumb, I pretty quickly unchecked that box.

I picked up The Last Wish to better understand the setting and it reminds me alot of Robert E Howards and Michael Moorcocks short stories which I liked.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember those damn bombs also gave me trouble. Unfortunately I can't remember what the exact issue was and how it was solved. I seem to remember it was fairly simple but not very intuative. I've been thinking about giving TW2 a go again before TW3 but this and the Kraken QTE gives me pause.

Ofcouse you need to have enough knowledge about nekkers (3/3 score in the abilities to know how to destroy nests). Then you need to build grapeshotbombs. The recipe can be bought from vendors.

Finally Geralt must stand next to the nekker nest's entrance. If you're close enough, you should see a text popping up with an option to destroy the nest (if you have correct bomb in your inventory). And remember to roll away before the explosion :)

6bhpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom