Shadowrun Returns - Update #42, Artwork and an Upcoming Video

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The latest update for Shadowrun Returns talks about a video wlakthrough of the game that will be released this Friday together with a set of real screenshots.
It is also mentioned that on Sunday, March 10th a live demo of the game will be shown in Austin.
Here is some of the artwork with more to be found at the link above.
srr_elf_samurai-600x375.jpg

srr_concept_docks-600x290.jpg

More information.

Wow do I hate the picture of their studio. Twelve people jammed into one room, sitting at tables so covered in computer equipment, it doesn't look like you could put down a cup of coffee.

can we actually have some in game screenshots versus endless artwork?

A video may bw worth waiting for over a static screenshot, the artwork serves to whet the palette and tide me over til then.

The workspace layout of their office to me gives a vibe that when they sit down, it's to progress and work hard as much as possible - not isolated in their own cubicles with such tunnel vision that they can't work cohesively together.

Besides, it's seems to be a more efficient use of funding dollars than giving everyone their own office spread out over an expensive leased floor from in some huge corporate complex.

The office pic looks a little too crowded for my taste. But at least they seem to have large windows and a nice view.

The office pic looks a little too crowded for my taste. But at least they seem to have large windows and a nice view.

Yeah, I prefer the quiet of a cubicle personally; it lets me focus better. But that's probably a good office arrangement for when people need to constantly interact.

I'm liking the look of the Troll shaman, and that Jake Armitage bloke looks pretty bad-arsed.

Besides, it's seems to be a more efficient use of funding dollars than giving everyone their own office spread out over an expensive leased floor from in some huge corporate complex.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's some happy medium between stuffing everyone in one room and buying a skyscraper. That layout looks like a sweatshop, and I don't think there's any evidence that that kind of environment helps productivity.

I love it how the blond guy looks like the protagonist in the SNES game!

Back
Top Bottom