|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Default Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

June 23rd, 2014, 13:06
Thanks Myrthos, i think perhaps i paid for the fundraiser twice or something and it didnt come up in my paypal as the full amount. That is probably why i am confused. I judging by the table i have 1 digital game and the soundtrack. I think i should get Another digital copy of the game for my other friend. So that i got 4 total. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Damian

Sentinel

June 23rd, 2014, 16:32
@HiddenX- Companions always have the same XP as the characters. No need to level them. Henchmen aren't in the game yet, but I assume they'll level up the same.

'nut

crpgnut

Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor

June 24th, 2014, 22:27
Thank yoiu very much for that list !

Yesterday evening I preordered the Collector's Edition … A bit late, but I just couldn't keep myself away from it anymore …

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

June 24th, 2014, 23:18
What I could give Larian as information with respect to the rewards is given to them. There are a few loose ends, one of them is that sacred_path needs to provide a dialogue. The other is some technical stuff related to how I am to divide the rewards.

I will make an overview of what the selections are probably on Thursday. I will not have the time to do it at an earlier time.

Computer n. A machine which flawlessly performs the instructions it is given, no matter how flawed those instructions may be.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 1st, 2014, 23:16
I've sent everybody who was entitled to the digital game and who also wanted it a mail with their Steam key.

I've also sent all backers of our fundraiser the backer key via mail, which you can enter during profile creation to get the RPGWatch only stuff that was added. That said the dialogue is not in as sacred_path still has not responded to the mail I sent to him about that.

For that last mail I accidentally entered all mail addresses in the CC instead of BCC. I'm sorry about that

Computer n. A machine which flawlessly performs the instructions it is given, no matter how flawed those instructions may be.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 1st, 2014, 23:57
Ty Myrthos, don't worry about that cc part, I don't think any of us will now use "reply to all" and start a spam war. .

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

July 2nd, 2014, 00:09
Here is what is in Original Sin from RPGWatch (I do not kow what Larian implemented of it). It is in spoiler tags, in case you do not want to see it.
Spoiler

The backer code will also give you access to the 'Engraving Tool'.

Last edited by Myrthos; July 2nd, 2014 at 16:00.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 2nd, 2014, 01:46
Well, I hope they clean it up a lot or it'll really jar with the rest of the game. Playing the Beta should have been a prerequisite for anyone who got to write in. Oh well. It sounds like someone who never played any divinity games ever wrote the material. Not that I would have done any better. Different? Yes. Better? I doubt it

'nut

crpgnut

Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor

July 2nd, 2014, 03:06
My friend who was supposed to play with me has dissapeared for a bit. Since i found others to play we are tryign to setup atleast 3 players. :lol

Damian

Sentinel

July 2nd, 2014, 05:19
Hmmm… The main campaign is 2 player only?

Damian

Sentinel

July 2nd, 2014, 08:07
You can play with 4, but only two can really interact with the world. The other two act as henchmen that you hired.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 2nd, 2014, 08:09
As to physical rewards. I am discussing logistics with Larian. The idea is that they send everything to me and I send the rewards to you. Once I've received everything I'll let you know.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 2nd, 2014, 10:10
Logistically, this would only make sense for people who love near you.

Otherwise posting things twice would cost more and I suggest letting them send the rewards.

But whatever is easier for you.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor

Send a message via MSN to Pladio

July 2nd, 2014, 11:28
I already deducted the shipping cost from the 10K we gathered, so I have the money for shipping as was agreed with Larian.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 2nd, 2014, 11:44
Ah ok

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor

July 2nd, 2014, 15:07
Shipping physical media to the USA is gonna be expensive. I get a physical copy of the game, but I don't need the Steam key. I've promised my key to NyxVampiria. If you get the keys before the boxes, or seperately from them, you can email/pm her mine. Otherwise, I'll get it to her when I get the physical copy.

'nut

crpgnut

Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor

July 2nd, 2014, 15:49
I have reserved a sufficient amount of money that covers sending to all locations where things should be send.

As to the digital keys. I notice that you are not to receive the digital key. I however do not see that Nyx is listed as the recipient of your key. As far as I can see you swapped things with Damian.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 2nd, 2014, 16:40
Correct. I have an extra digital key, but I'll also get one with the physical copy. Otherwise, how could you play the game I just wasn't sure if the keys were seperate from the physical copies, or if they were in the box. I'll give Nyx my steam key that comes with my physical copy, as I already have the game and have had for a long time.

Unless I misunderstand what comes with what….

'nut

crpgnut

Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor

July 2nd, 2014, 17:17
Originally Posted by crpgnut View Post
Well, I hope they clean it up a lot or it'll really jar with the rest of the game. Playing the Beta should have been a prerequisite for anyone who got to write in. Oh well. It sounds like someone who never played any divinity games ever wrote the material. Not that I would have done any better. Different? Yes. Better? I doubt it
@crpgnut,
Myrthos and I already consolidated the things the various Watchers sent in. We had close to no feedback from Larian and not much input/feedback from the Watchers, too. On top of that we had only 3 days to finish the texts in the end.

But I have already talked with a sea-shell (!) in D:OS; so our little RPGWatch input is much more standard fantasy and should be fitting in easily

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - HL Mencken
Last edited by HiddenX; July 2nd, 2014 at 18:52.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Donor

July 2nd, 2014, 17:21
Sounds like it's going to become a good game, once all the patches are in

I would probably want to play with a personality as my partner …
Still in the middle of G2 NOTR so I'm good for a while.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch