|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin - Update #16, 9 Days Left

Default Original Sin - Update #16, 9 Days Left

April 17th, 2013, 07:55
With 9 days to go there is a good chance that the Divinity Original Sin will make its next stretch goal and more, but need more backers to get there.
he next goal which we hope to reach is the Personality Traits and Talents goal:
This goal will see us introduce traits and talents that further define your party members. They will help you in combat, in dialogues with NPCs, and in all kinds of other interactions. You get to choose some at character creation, by exploring the world, and occasionally through leveling up. For instance, Animal Empathy allows you to talk to animals. Slippery Eel allows you to evade attacks of opportunity. Interdimensional Touch lets you send items to far away party members but also to your Homestead on the Shelter Plane At The End Of Time. And like this, there will be many more. Essential stuff really, so please help us out.
They also have a video on the art in Original Sin and what lead to how it is now. In addition there is also a bit on Dragon Commander and teh editor.

And with them adding another 1000 backers a new level is added to the Phantom Forest.
More information.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

April 17th, 2013, 07:55
Very interesting tidbit on using two separate art teams and combining their output.

I'm really pretty broke at the moment but I'm going to double my pledge - I really want Larian to hit as many stretchgoals as possible.

Ok, maybe using the term "double" may seem quite dramatic until you realise my initial pledge was just $65

Dr. A

Keeper of the Watch

April 17th, 2013, 10:11
If everyone would double their pledge.. we'd be at over $1M now. Just think about it.

"Mystery is important. To know everything, to know the whole truth, is dull. There is no magic in that. Magic is not knowing, magic is wondering about what and how and where." ~ Cortez, from The Longest Journey

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

April 17th, 2013, 13:34
Unfortunately, not everyone is as benevolent as me

Dr. A

Keeper of the Watch

April 17th, 2013, 14:20
Originally Posted by Arhu View Post
If everyone would double their pledge.. we'd be at over $1M now. Just think about it.
I already doubled mine a while.

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

April 17th, 2013, 21:32
The next update is live, with some interesting changes to reward tiers.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/…n/posts/456867

GhanBuriGhan

Wose extraordinaire

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin - Update #16, 9 Days Left