|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elder Scrolls Online - Gameplay Videos

Default Elder Scrolls Online - Gameplay Videos

February 10th, 2014, 15:07
Therer has benn a flood of Elder Scrolls Online news in the last few days. Included in the pile is a few new gameplay videos I thought might interest a few of you.

The first video is from PC Gamers's Evan Lahti and Cory Banks.
The Elder Scrolls Online is a gorgeous game, so much so that we had to see how it looks on the Large Pixel Collider. We cranked every setting to maximum, but it was no match for the world's most dangerous gaming rig. Here are the results, along with gameplay impressions from Editor-in-chief Evan Lahti and Managing Editor Cory Banks.
The second video is from IncGamers with Tim McDonald.
In this video, our intrepid adventurer Tim McDonald is halfway through a spooky quest. Someone has inherited a demon-filled ruin containing a ghostly presence that won’t let him get any closer. By the time the video starts we’ve already discovered that the ghost is seeking revenge against the family because of past slights, and we’ve been sent off to find a way to banish it, which takes us to the Mage’s Guild.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

February 10th, 2014, 15:07
Played it for several hours. I think it's crap. I mean I don't like it at all as a MMO, not to mention it had loads of game breaking bugs.

Ranger

Watcher

February 10th, 2014, 15:23
Can't have more bugs than third Batman with upcoming DLC. Don't know it it's true, but on the official forum some community manager said that devs are concentrated on DLC and working only on it, there will be no patch at all.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elder Scrolls Online - Gameplay Videos