|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Witcher 3 - Video Interview @ Machinima

Default Witcher 3 - Video Interview @ Machinima

June 25th, 2013, 06:58
Executive Producer John Mamais did an a video interview for Machinima about open world games, and loading screens.

We won’t have any loading screens at all, it’s all gonna be seamless. There are a lot of open world games that are trying to do the “no loading screens”. It’s almost like a passé concept.

I feel pretty confident about it. It’s hard because because we have to retool our whole streaming system, and we’re actually still kinda working on it. There are some really brainiac dudes putting it together and reworking it. It’s almost like a mandatory thing for the team to achieve, so if they won’t do it, they’re probably gonna fire all the programmers involved.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

June 25th, 2013, 06:58
I was wondering since wither 3 will have 36 game endings will we need the save games of older games to get all the endings?

Damian

Sentinel

June 25th, 2013, 07:05
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
I was wondering since wither 3 will have 36 game endings will we need the save games of older games to get all the endings?
I'm guessing it will be like the second game you can import your saves or your stuck playing on default developer settings.

From one of the previews they mentioned it's really three endings with various branches of the 36 variations depending on your actions. Like the Fallout games.

So I would say hold onto your Witcher 2 saves even if you didn't import your save files from Witcher 1.

"Frankly Sir /Madam I don't give a damn about your opinion."- Couchpotato
Last edited by Couchpotato; June 25th, 2013 at 07:20.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

June 25th, 2013, 07:47
Ah i see.

Damian

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Witcher 3 - Video Interview @ Machinima