|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Liege - Funding Successful and Interviews

Default Liege - Funding Successful and Interviews

July 8th, 2013, 11:18
Leige the Party-Based Tactical RPG has been funded on kickstarter earning $22,381 with 21 days left. I also have two interviews. You can check them out here and here.

In well under a week we've already met our target goal. Thank you to all of you!

So what's next? With the target goal met, my focus will be shifting from getting the game made, to getting it made with the best possible production values and for as wide an audience as possible. I'll be announcing some stretch goals in the next few days, with a focus on increasing the quality of the game's art and sound assets, scaling up specific scenes and locations, and porting to additional platforms. I'm still doing some research into the last point, but as soon as I can finish the proper due diligence, I'll be making an announcement.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

July 8th, 2013, 11:18
Glad this got funded, looks interesting. Just hope the developer hasn't overestimated the amount he can do on his lonesome. Even if this vastly exceeds it's target it's still not going to pay for a lot of third party help. Optimism is a wonderful thing, but I can't help being suspicious that some of the fundamental aspects of the gameplay may take a lot longer to implement than is planned for.

Roq

Seeker
RPGWatch Donor

July 9th, 2013, 13:06
Big surprise how this game came out from the shadows. Congratulations to the developer, he deserves it!

Glad this got funded, looks interesting. Just hope the developer hasn't overestimated the amount he can do on his lonesome. Even if this vastly exceeds it's target it's still not going to pay for a lot of third party help. Optimism is a wonderful thing, but I can't help being suspicious that some of the fundamental aspects of the gameplay may take a lot longer to implement than is planned for.
It always takes longer to implement features than originally imagined for the Modern Mind. Unless the developer is a yogi, meditating 1.5 hours / day and has a radically different old-style thinking and ancient secret recipes to prepare food like that Russian psychokinesis Pyro guy.

So a totally different mindset for creating relatively bug-free code.

mercy

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Liege - Funding Successful and Interviews