|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Deus Ex: The Fall - Release Date Announced

Default Deus Ex: The Fall - Release Date Announced

July 9th, 2013, 01:49
For those looking forward to Deus Ex: The Fall , and don't have a distaste for mobile games the release date is July 11. Here is the press release.

Deus Ex: The Fall coming to iOS this Thursday

London, 8th July 2013 - Square Enix is happy to announce that Deus Ex: The Fall, the winner of seven “Best Mobile/iOS Game” awards at E3 2013*, will be coming to iOS devices this Thursday, 11th July.

Deus Ex: The Fall will be available for $6.99/£4.99/5.99€ from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, or at www.AppStore.com.

Developed by Square Enix’s Mobile division in Europe, in collaboration with the original Deus Ex: Human Revolution® team at Eidos-Montréal and N-Fusion, Deus Ex: The Fall is a full story driven action-RPG and the first Deus Ex in the series to be developed for and released on mobile and tablet devices.

Deus Ex: The Fall will be compatible with iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, and iPod Touch 5 and above.

*Deus Ex: The Fall was awarded “Best Mobile/iOS Game” of E3 2013 by IGN, Gaming Trend, Game Chronicles, Pop.com.br, Technology Tell, Gamesource.it and Game World Navigator.
More information.

"It's quite simple my word is the law around here, and failure to comply means termination."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

July 9th, 2013, 01:49
Excellent … hopefully it will play reasonably well.

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

July 9th, 2013, 03:26
Kinda hoping this game does turn out well and then gets ported to Android devices as that's all I use. I wouldn't mind playing this on my Nexus 10 or even it getting ported to the Ouya.

Gabriel

Watcher

July 9th, 2013, 04:01
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
Kinda hoping this game does turn out well and then gets ported to Android devices as that's all I use. I wouldn't mind playing this on my Nexus 10 or even it getting ported to the Ouya.
Agreed - the more people who can play, the better. Well, if the core game is good and the port is good.

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

July 9th, 2013, 05:04
I must admit I am looking forward to trying this! (Are my standards slipping???)

Hurls

Non-twitch gamer
RPGWatch Donor

July 9th, 2013, 05:20
Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
(Are my standards slipping???)
Hopefully it is just your expectations being tempered - you know what this IS and what it IS NOT.

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

July 9th, 2013, 13:29
As a protest I've just installed some random f2p (f means fraud) game and whatever I press, it pops a buyme-buyme! advertisment.
It's called Pirate Cove.

So instead of buying iphone DX scandal, I'll pay to an obvious fraud. This of course won't ruin Square Enix, but then again, it makes me happy to choose lesser evil fraud disappointment.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

July 9th, 2013, 20:17
I plan on getting the game but not until I upgrade my Ipad1. I'm waiting for the new Ipads and since they aren't coming until October, DX the Fall might be on sale by then. Win Win Win for me.

Dajjer

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Deus Ex: The Fall - Release Date Announced