|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Guild Wars - Eye of the North FAQs @ Official Site

Default Guild Wars - Eye of the North FAQs @ Official Site

June 29th, 2007, 00:00
The official Guild Wars site has been updated with a series of frequently asked questions about the upcoming expansion, Eye of the North.
<strong class="gold">Do I need to own a copy of one of the previous Guild Wars campaigns in order to play Guild Wars: Eye of the North?[/b]
Yes, because Eye of the North is an expansion rather than a new campaign&mdash;and because it is intended for your high-level characters&mdash;you need to own at least one of the Guild Wars campaigns&mdash;Guild Wars (the original campaign), Guild Wars Factions, or Guild Wars Nightfall&mdash;in order to play Guild Wars: Eye of the North. However, you do not need to complete any of the previous campaigns to play GW:EN.
More information.

News Editor @ MMOWatch

Inauro

Watcher

June 29th, 2007, 00:00
Just a note. Besides the new expansions you can also buy extra character slots so you can have more then the four builds that are allowed with the original purchase.

I found it nice that they have tweaked and added items to the original world as well. Not a lot of major changes but it was nice to see they didn't forget those of us who don't play it enough to buy addon's.

Bart and Corwin should just admit that when it gets down to it, I will have the final say.

Cm

Sentinel of Light

Send a message via Skype™ to Cm
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Guild Wars - Eye of the North FAQs @ Official Site