|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Shadowrun Returns - Post-Funding Update #55

Default Shadowrun Returns - Post-Funding Update #55

July 17th, 2013, 09:43
Harebrained Schemes has posted a new post-funding update for Shadowrun Returns. In this update it's announced backers should have received their steam keys.

Starting today, emails containing Shadowrun Returns Steam keys are going out to all Backers and HBS website Pre-order customers. This will help ensure that everyone has their keys in time for the launch on July 25.

Please note that the keys will not unlock the game until it is released on July 25th. Once we flip the switch, you’ll be able to begin the download from Steam and play the game when it completes. More specifics on loading your Steam key will be included in the email we send you.
Also on July 25, your DRM-free version of the game and the digital rewards for your pledge level will be available via your HBS Account. Go to https://account.harebrained-schemes.com/ to download them on launch day.

As a reminder, your physical rewards will begin shipping in the first week of August. Delivery dates are determined by geographic location.
We thank you for your patience in advance! It is likely to take a few days to get all the emails out, so please watch for the email, check your spam folder and, if you don’t receive yours within a few days, contact us at info@hbs-studios.com
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

July 17th, 2013, 09:43
on my birthday

borcanu

muist

July 17th, 2013, 19:01
Some really interesting games unlocking on Steam over the Next month: This 25/7, ROA Blades of Destiny remake 30/7 & EU4 13/8. Fingers crossed they won't be a let down.

Roq

Seeker
RPGWatch Donor

July 17th, 2013, 19:23
I didn't back this but I preordered on steam. Hoping its good.

sakichop

SasqWatch

July 18th, 2013, 00:45
There seems to be little noice around this considering it was one of the first big kickstarter succceses and that it's a week from release.

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

July 18th, 2013, 01:04
I bet may are oversaturated in kickstarters to keep track of all of them. Even the first ones. Thanks to CP, for keeping us aware…

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

July 18th, 2013, 01:15
I can hardly wait to see my name in the credits. Else a patch will be forthcoming . . . . .

Dajjer

Keeper of the Watch

July 18th, 2013, 14:09
It's a bit disappointing to read that they couldn't get looting (from corpses) to work, and from what i read there isn't an inventory(?). It's been a few weeks since i read about it though (i'm not really following their forums or anything). But it does kind of makes you wonder what type of game we would have gotten with the minimum amount they asked for. I'm not that hyped for this game to be honest.

SiiiiLENCE the DISCOOOORD…

vurt

Serial Modderer

July 18th, 2013, 18:55
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
It's a bit disappointing to read that they couldn't get looting (from corpses) to work, and from what i read there isn't an inventory(?). It's been a few weeks since i read about it though (i'm not really following their forums or anything). But it does kind of makes you wonder what type of game we would have gotten with the minimum amount they asked for. I'm not that hyped for this game to be honest.
Just read there won't be a stealth skill in (http://www.shadowrun.com/forums/disc…/27213/stealth). Of course other skills will be in, but will still have to wait to see what the reviews/players say.

SveNitoR

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Shadowrun Returns - Post-Funding Update #55