|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Satellite Reign - Mission Accomplished!

Default Satellite Reign - Mission Accomplished!

July 25th, 2013, 09:21
5 Lives Studios announces that Satellite Reign has been funded. Pledges slowed down and it wasn't looking good for a while. So a big thank you all those that backed the game on the watch.

Great success! We've reached our initial funding goal! A huge thanks from the entire team to everyone who has backed thus far. We're still a few days out and we've got some meaty stretch goals to aim towards so we'll be continuing with our update schedule. We still have to introduce you to the Assassin Agent and we have a few surprise updates up our sleeves, so stay tuned!

PayPal Coming Soon…

You've all gone way too fast for us! We were in the midst of getting the PayPal pledging ready to launch BEFORE we reached our goal but you've beaten us to the punch. We're still working on it and will have it up and running very soon!
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

July 25th, 2013, 09:21
Wow, they realized having messed up the campaign and try to save whats left of it?? This campaign should have gathered at least 3x the initial amount to allow real proper fun gameplay with building destruction!

mercy

Sentinel

July 25th, 2013, 09:52
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
Wow, they realized having messed up the campaign and try to save whats left of it?? This campaign should have gathered at least 3x the initial amount to allow real proper fun gameplay with building destruction!
Why do you think messed up? - 350.000 (they'll probably end with > 400k, I would assume) is among the larger KS budgets. Expecially for a new team - I take it these guys are industry vets, but neither individually nor as a team they are known to me.

GhanBuriGhan

Wose extraordinaire

July 25th, 2013, 18:24
They messed up? They have reached their goal, so they can't have messed up that badly. 3 Days left even.

Yme

Sentinel

July 25th, 2013, 19:57
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
You do realise that their campaign is in british pounds () so 350k is about $500k! That's what grim dawn got, and they are working towards more.

SpoonFULL

Keeper of the Watch

July 25th, 2013, 21:31
I wouldn't say they messed up, but I do agree that I think this one could/should have ended up as one of the highest pledged products…I think 2-3 times the goal based on what they have shown.

rossrjensen

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Satellite Reign - Mission Accomplished!