|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » 7 Days to Die - Update and Impression Video

Default 7 Days to Die - Update and Impression Video

August 2nd, 2013, 02:01
This is just a little update for 7 Days to Die. In case you forgot it's described as follows.
An open world, voxel-based, sandbox game blending the best elements of FPS, Survival Horror, Tower Defense and Role Playing Games.
The project has managed to earn $118,962 of it's $200,000 goal with 13 days left. If your still undecided about the game I have a new video that might help you.

More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

August 2nd, 2013, 02:01
Looks like a pretty cool game. I'll have to give it a go.

Zephyr

Sentinel

August 2nd, 2013, 05:41
I'm pretty tempted, too. The only thing that gives me pause is the lack of NPCs (though they're listed as a stretch goal). What happens to people, it seems to me, is the crux of a post-apocalyptic story. But there's a lot of potential here, and they seem to have a nice sandbox already. I just might back them, myself.

Capt. Huggy Face

Magicky Utok

August 2nd, 2013, 13:16
Hmm yes definitely needs NPCs. Possible companions would be better but even just those to interact/trade with would already improve it immensely

SonOfCapiz

Sentinel

August 2nd, 2013, 17:49
I kind of like the "sole survivor" vibe going on. The only thing that I might want is a way to make/measure progress. The undead seem rather plentiful for such rural areas, and if it's just night after night of an endless slog to thin them out…that would get old quickly.

Santos

Ass-hat

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » 7 Days to Die - Update and Impression Video