|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age: Inquisition - Exclusive Screens @ Game Informer

Default Dragon Age: Inquisition - Exclusive Screens @ Game Informer

August 9th, 2013, 21:35
Game Informer continues their coverage of DA: Inquistion for this month by showing exclusive screens. Here's a screen showing three confirmed party members:

More information.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

August 9th, 2013, 21:35
Looks like the ME3 banshee.

ChaosTheory

Sentinel

August 9th, 2013, 23:22
So … they're going with calling those screens, as in screenshots as opposed to renders?

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

August 9th, 2013, 23:47
I'm sure DA2 sold well enough for them to make a sizable profit, but they'll never have the same level of success they had with Origins. All I keep hearing is open world (Dev-speak for "Too lazy to hand-structure quests and environments") and how armor will re-fit itself for every party memberů.you know, something CRPGs have been doing for 30 years anyway.

Screens look like they were pulled out of Witcher 2. Which means they likely aren't DA3 screens anyway.

DungeonHack

DOS Addict

August 10th, 2013, 00:03
Originally Posted by DungeonHack View Post
I'm sure DA2 sold well enough for them to make a sizable profit, but they'll never have the same level of success they had with Origins. All I keep hearing is open world (Dev-speak for "Too lazy to hand-structure quests and environments") and how armor will re-fit itself for every party member….you know, something CRPGs have been doing for 30 years anyway.

Screens look like they were pulled out of Witcher 2. Which means they likely aren't DA3 screens anyway.
Um… if open world is dev-speak for "too lazy to hand-structure quests and environments," does that imply that Witcher 3 is lazy as well? You know, since it also will be open world…

dpc76

Watchdog

August 10th, 2013, 14:38
Originally Posted by DungeonHack View Post
I'm sure DA2 sold well enough for them to make a sizable profit, but they'll never have the same level of success they had with Origins. All I keep hearing is open world (Dev-speak for "Too lazy to hand-structure quests and environments") and how armor will re-fit itself for every party memberů.you know, something CRPGs have been doing for 30 years anyway.

Biased much?

Yme

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age: Inquisition - Exclusive Screens @ Game Informer