|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Balrum - Update #22, New Gameplay Video

Default Balrum - Update #22, New Gameplay Video

August 10th, 2013, 03:43
The Balcony Team has released another update for Balrum with a new gameplay video.

Hi there folks! Here is 16 minutes of pure random gameplay from the kickstarter pre-alpha version. It's not much but we are getting there! (we simply could not cut out a few things because our machines are so slow…arrg)

As always, thank you for your support and have a nice day!

More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

August 10th, 2013, 03:43
I have only backed 2 kickstarters, ever - this one and Antharion. To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would back a kickstarter that is likely to make it without their help (Project Eternity, for example). I guess for the rewards? Unlike Eternity, this game is not going to get made if the Watch doesn't support it. Let's help these guys out!

And BTW, although I almost never post, I appreciate the constant flow of RPG-related news!

Jaguar

Watcher

August 10th, 2013, 04:09
While I also back "high profile" games like Project Eternity, I was really glad Antharion got funded and I would love for this project to make it as well .

Steam: Galaad97

Galaad

Sentinel
RPGWatch Donor

Send a message via MSN to Galaad Send a message via Skype™ to Galaad

August 10th, 2013, 11:48
This one will make it very nicely, just not in this campaign-instance.

mercy

SasqWatch

August 10th, 2013, 13:52
I kind of divide my pledges between projects like this one that "needs" my support, and the big ones where I basically consider my pledge a pre-order. If I want the game, I'll support it, even if it's already well on it's way to stretch goal #14.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

August 10th, 2013, 14:35
I back both high-profile projects and small ones too, if I like the project I pledge. Don't know why Balrum isn't doing better…

gandalf.nho

Huntress

August 11th, 2013, 22:00
This is the only game I've backed so far. They got a lot closer to their funding goal than I thought they would. Still a few days left, but doesn't look like it's going to happen this time. What do you think is the next approach - new campaign with the same funding goal, now that there is more buzz, or a more modest amount?

mbuddha

Watchdog

August 11th, 2013, 22:29
Well I'll double my pledge, but I am doubtful they can make it, too. But they have a good chance if they try another campaign in a few months. Maybe aim slightly lower if they can afford it. It's hard for small KS projects to get press coverage now, but I am not sure if they tried hard enough. They were good with the updates, however.

GhanBuriGhan

Wose extraordinaire

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Balrum - Update #22, New Gameplay Video