|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Trifecta - Three Best Selling RPG Classics

Default Trifecta - Three Best Selling RPG Classics

August 17th, 2013, 00:57
Super Fighter Team announces the release of the RPG Trifecta Pack.
The long awaited Windows and Mac OS editions of our three best selling role-playing adventure games for the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive are finally here! The RPG Trifecta Pack combines Beggar Prince, Legend of Wukong and Star Odyssey together in one convenient, self-installing package. Formerly console exclusive, all three of these great games can now be played and enjoyed on your home computer for the first time!
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

August 17th, 2013, 00:57
I really wish the developers of Pier Solar would get on the ball and do this with their own homebrew indie console JRPG. I always wanted to play Pier Solar but the carts were always sold out when I tried to purchase one.

Supposedly they are releasing it for Steam but I haven't heard a single peep out of them in regards to that in about a year or so.

DungeonHack

DOS Addict

August 17th, 2013, 19:19
The Pier Solar guys ran a kickstarter a while ago to finance a graphics-upgrade to HD for the PC release, which is planned for December 2013. Dunno if they're on schedule though.

pork

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Trifecta - Three Best Selling RPG Classics