|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General Non-RPG » Saints Row - Gat Out of Hell Expanasion

Default Saints Row - Gat Out of Hell Expanasion

August 30th, 2014, 08:38
Well if anyone like me is still playing the Saint Row games it seems Volition is releasing a new stand alone expansion called Saints Row - Gat Out of Hell.

loading…

Volition's biggest bad ass from the Third Street Saints is back, hotter than ever (literally!)

Johnny Gat is larger than life in Volition's Saints Row®: Gat Out of Hell standalone expansion, announced today at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX). In Gat Out of Hell players take on the role of Johnny Gat as he is sent into hell via a nefarious spirit board incident and left to combat demons, the horrors of the underworld (including prominent historical figures) and, of course, the Devil himself.

Web: http://www.saintsrow.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/saintsrow
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/saintsrow
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/saintsrow

"It's quite simple my word is the law around here, and failure to comply means termination."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

August 31st, 2014, 06:50
STAND ALONE expansion? Interesting. We'll see what the cost is but I'm sure I'll play it eventually….

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

August 31st, 2014, 13:58
As long as it keeps up the all-out insane fun, I'll be playing it. It's nice to have at least one series that doesn't take itself at all seriously.

Menigal

Keeper of the Watch

September 25th, 2014, 04:03
I found a new developer walk-through Video today. So for those reading this enjoy.

loading…

"It's quite simple my word is the law around here, and failure to comply means termination."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

September 25th, 2014, 04:28
Interesting…

Though I have to say that among all the things I liked about Saints Row 2 (my personal favorite), the gameplay/feel was among them. They changed the physics or something about the feel of the game in 3 and 4…I couldn't say what it was but the game didn't feel as easy to play somehow. I dunno. And I see they've kept the same look/feel here as in 3 and 4.

This is kind of a cool concept though. ^.^

RPGWatch Article Editor & Columnist.

“I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can.” -Neil Gaiman

Aubrielle

Ginger Stiletto
RPGWatch Team

September 25th, 2014, 06:52
Were you playing 2 on a console? The PC conversion of that game was - unfortunate. Some modders fixed it enough to be playable but it still seemed rough to me. (Though at least people signaled lane changes in 2!)

P.S. OMG! SLOTH GUN!!!

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

September 25th, 2014, 07:52
This just looks incredibly silly even by Saints Row standards.

JDR13

SasqWatch

September 25th, 2014, 08:30
Originally Posted by Zloth View Post
Were you playing 2 on a console? The PC conversion of that game was - unfortunate. Some modders fixed it enough to be playable but it still seemed rough to me. (Though at least people signaled lane changes in 2!)
I was playing on a PC, but…I play everything modded. Everything I can play modded, anyway. I installed all the big modpacks and it made it really fun. Even vanilla, the game had more clothes and customization than its sequels, and the mods added a lot more.

RPGWatch Article Editor & Columnist.

“I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can.” -Neil Gaiman

Aubrielle

Ginger Stiletto
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General Non-RPG » Saints Row - Gat Out of Hell Expanasion