|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lords of the Fallen - Preview @ Joystiq

Default Lords of the Fallen - Preview @ Joystiq

September 13th, 2013, 02:04
Joystiq has a new preview of Lords of the Fallen writing the game wants to challenge players not mindlessly punish you.
It's become fashionable for developers to name-drop Dark Souls as emblematic of their own games' similar, tough-as-nails appeal, but this often lacks meaningful merit. Not so in Executive Producer Tomasz Gop's case. His Souls-drop, made when first announcing Lords of the Fallen, was absolutely visible when I saw the game in action. That's not to say it's a replica of the Souls games, something Gop is keen to stress, but I did recognize a familiar mano-a-mano challenge in its third-person RPG combat.
More information.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

September 13th, 2013, 02:06
The best part of the article was this. Be warned it contains a naughty word. So if the word of a certain part of your behind bothers you don't read.

Spoiler – NSFW

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lords of the Fallen - Preview @ Joystiq