|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Legends of Eisenwald - Preview @ PCGMedia

Default Legends of Eisenwald - Preview @ PCGMedia

October 13th, 2013, 15:25
PCGMedia has posted a new preview of Legends of Eisenwald for everyone to read especially if you're interested in buying early acces to the game.

Legends of Eisenwald isn’t a terribly complex game, but it delivers on its promise to enter players into ”the world of Eisenwald in this RPG with turn-based battles and experience medieval romanticism and adventure.” Gameplay centers primarily around classical text based quests, seeking out information from locals, cherry picking information to find what you need to complete quests. The dialogue has a few typos here and there but it’s generally well translated, and nothing seems too lost in translation. It would have been nice if the quest log didn’t tell you when you had been told pertinent quest information, because once indicated you feel no need to continue talking to people at inn’s or in the town. I could see that annoying a lot of people, but if you’re going old-school you might as well go the whole hog.
More information.
Last edited by Couchpotato; October 13th, 2013 at 21:20.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

October 13th, 2013, 15:25
Link appears to be broken. This is the correct link Legends of Eisenwald preview

This looks like something I would be really interested in, another Kings Bounty-ish type game. I will wait for the full game though instead of going for the early access. I don't want to spend a lot of time on an unfinished product and run into a possible game stopping bug.

Xian

Watchdog

October 13th, 2013, 21:18
Originally Posted by Xian View Post
Link appears to be broken. This is the correct link Legends of Eisenwald preview
Thanks I sometimes overwrite the wrong link on a few posts. Not intentionally but it does happen.

"Beware the potato for he is easily angered."- Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

October 14th, 2013, 18:05
Hopefully we'll get a few early release reviews…

rjshae

Bob
RPGWatch Donor

October 14th, 2013, 21:57
Yeah, I'm interested but will wait for the full release and some reviews.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Legends of Eisenwald - Preview @ PCGMedia