|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Demonicon - Free Public Live Stream

Default Demonicon - Free Public Live Stream

October 23rd, 2013, 01:19
Kalypso Media announces that a free public live stream of the game on Twitch.tv will be shown on October 24th.

Free Public Live Stream on Twitch.tv for ‘The Dark Eye – Demonicon’ this Thursday

Bracknell, UK, 22nd October 2013 – With the imminent release of dark fantasy action-RPG The Dark Eye – Demonicon this Friday (October 25th), Kalypso Media is thrilled to announce a free public live stream of the game via Twitch.tv on Thursday, the 24th of October at 19:00 GMT/20:00 CET. To be hosted by Project Manager Johannes Bickle and Executive Producer Marc Buro of developer Noumena Studios, the stream will be an intimate look at unseen locations, new enemies and the rich combat system of The Dark Eye – Demonicon.

To access the stream of The Dark Eye – Demonicon, simply use the Twitch.tv link here at the time listed above: www.twitch.tv/kalypsomedia

The Dark Eye – Demonicon is out on October 25th for Windows PC, Steam and other digital portals.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

October 23rd, 2013, 01:19
You can already see it here (but in German):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOdiXXNVjdE

SpoonFULL

Keeper of the Watch

October 23rd, 2013, 01:27
Originally Posted by SpoonFULL View Post
You can already see it here (but in German):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOdiXXNVjdE
That looks like the same video I posted about a few days back only in German. It was only available for the press but became public later.

Still I hope this new twitch video isn't the same.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

October 23rd, 2013, 01:56
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
That looks like the same video I posted about a few days back only in German. It was only available for the press but became public later.

Still I hope this new twitch video isn't the same.
Indeed that is the same one you posted but in German, and that is why I suspect they will show the same save spots as in these streams.

SpoonFULL

Keeper of the Watch

October 23rd, 2013, 15:29
I just wanted to mention that there indeed are loot drops in Demonicon, after battles, in chests, walls and tree trunks in the game. This was confirmed by the game developers on the Steam forum for Demonicon.

SpoonFULL

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Demonicon - Free Public Live Stream