|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Age of Decadence - October Development Update

Default Age of Decadence - October Development Update

November 8th, 2013, 04:26
Iron Tower released a new development update for Age of Decadence with news the extended demo is now available for those who pre-ordered the game.

First thing first, the extended demo is available for download to those who have pre-ordered the game. Use the link that was emailed to you by BMT Micro (our payment processor) when you placed the order. Should you have any problems (misplaced the email, no longer have access to the email account you used when pre-ordered, etc), send me a PM and I’ll sort it out. If your password doesn’t work, please PM me (keep in mind that it's past midnight in Toronto and I won't be available for the next 5 hours because beauty sleep is very important to me) or email BMT Micro and they will be more than happy to help you.

Second, we worked day and night to bring you the demo in the best state possible, but it’s still in the beta state, which means:

- You may run into minor issues; report them and they will be fixed asap
- We’ll continue to work on the demo’s areas and improve the balance, visuals, performance, and such. Stay tuned for updates.

Third, we’d like to thank our testers who did a great job testing the game for the last two months and were incredibly helpful. We couldn’t have done it without them. We hope that you will enjoy the demo and share your impressions with us.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

November 8th, 2013, 04:26
Wow they are still working on this game? forgot about it. Hope they release it eventually but this being said there are so many indie games being made now I am not as worried about it anymore.

Saxon1974

Sentinel

November 8th, 2013, 06:12
Would be a lot more interested if it was a party game.

Roq

Seeker
RPGWatch Donor

November 8th, 2013, 14:43
Originally Posted by Saxon1974 View Post
Wow they are still working on this game? forgot about it. Hope they release it eventually but this being said there are so many indie games being made now I am not as worried about it anymore.
How long have I waited for this, that there are so many turn-based games to choose from that one great one more-or-less doesn't matter? We're finally entering the Turn-Based Renaissance spoken of in the elder scrolls* ancient tomes.

*removed due to copyright infringement

my novel: bit.ly/dreamlandsbook

screeg

floating head

November 8th, 2013, 15:38
a demo does not mean squat.

cptbarkey

Sentinel

November 8th, 2013, 21:59
Originally Posted by cptbarkey View Post
a demo does not mean squat.
Thank you, cptbarkey. Trenchant insight like yours is exactly why I've been coming to this site since its inception.

my novel: bit.ly/dreamlandsbook

screeg

floating head

November 9th, 2013, 00:26
^Is he the guy who always pops up in AoD threads?

I've been out of the loop for a long time, did they ever update their "simple" demo with the new attribute system (scale of 1 to 10 rather than 100) and the assumed balancing?

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

November 10th, 2013, 03:13
I have vague memories of playing the beta as a depraved merchant named Shlomo Goldman, just to see what it's like on "the other side". Quickly created an Imperial Legion character instead so that I could feel clean again. Seems like ages (of decadence) ago.
Last edited by enm; November 10th, 2013 at 03:35.

enm

Banned

November 15th, 2013, 01:13
We're now on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/230070/

VDweller

Watchdog

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Age of Decadence - October Development Update