|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lords of Xulima - Update #9, New Reward

Default Lords of Xulima - Update #9, New Reward

November 16th, 2013, 20:51
In the latest kickstarter update for Lords of Xulima Numantian Games talks about a new reward, and gives a recap on lockpicks.

New Reward! and Previous Updates Recap IV

$30 - Special Limited Bestiary Edition!

We have created a new reward specially for people who wants the Bestiary & Mythology book, that includes the digital version, the game guide, the HD map and the digital edition of Lords of Xulima.

They are limited so don't lose the chance to have our masterpiece!

Do you have a lock pick handy?

For newcomers, here you have one interesting article about one of the most common elements in the RPG genre:

A classic moment in RPGs is when you find a locked door or chest. Each game has its own system for locks, some rely on skills and others use mini-games.

In Lord of Xulima there is a lock pick skill. It's available to the thief and explorer classes. Since Gaulen, the main character, is an explorer, you will always have the ability to develop this skill, though it may be better to have a thief so that Gaulen can develop other skills.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

November 16th, 2013, 20:51
WOW, After a successful IndieGogo campaign they are gonna make twice the amount they asked for on KS! It was a smart decision asking for coffee money. More of a morale booster than buying them anything probably for the game, the two successes serving their purpose perfectly.

mercy

Sentinel

November 16th, 2013, 21:21
Weird how I said that all along. KS will always do better then indiegogo.

If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch

November 16th, 2013, 23:31
$30 - Special Limited Bestiary Edition!

We have created a new reward specially for people who wants the Bestiary & Mythology book, that includes the digital version, the game guide, the HD map and the digital edition of Lords of Xulima.
Am I correct in assuming this is retroactive for those of us who pledged $30 before the bestiary was added?

JDR13

SasqWatch

November 19th, 2013, 19:44
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Am I correct in assuming this is retroactive for those of us who pledged $30 before the bestiary was added?
There wasn't a possibility to pledge 30$ before.
Unless you mean on Indiegogo where the Bestiary was implemented at 30$ right away.

Kordanor

Wastelander
RPGWatch Donor

November 20th, 2013, 08:42
Originally Posted by Kordanor View Post
There wasn't a possibility to pledge 30$ before.
Unless you mean on Indiegogo where the Bestiary was implemented at 30$ right away.
Ah oků For some reason I thought the $30 tier on Indigogo didn't include the bestiary when I pledged, but I see that it does.

JDR13

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lords of Xulima - Update #9, New Reward