South Park - VGX Teaser Trailer

It's called South Park that alone should tell you it will be crude and vulgar. I can't wait to see how it's implemented in the game.

Yeah nothing like South Park the TV series… /rolleyes

South Park the TV series is crude and vulgar as well, yes. Did I suggest otherwise? Roll your eyes elsewhere.

Last edited:
Maybe we should roll Couch Potato instead? He's got more eyes so it should be more effective. ;)

I'm still looking forward to the game. I'm not about to pre-order it but I'll definitely be looking for reviews.

Maybe we should roll Couch Potato instead? He's got more eyes so it should be more effective. ;)

You will respect my authoritah you lazy Sloth.;)

South Park the TV series is crude and vulgar as well, yes. Did I suggest otherwise? Roll your eyes elsewhere.

A rather meaningless remark if you're already familiar with south park and what comes with it. I'll continue to roll my eyes.

True, SP has crude humor, but they also have clever humor in dwindling amounts. It seems the game is focusing more on crude and less on the intelligent humor we rarely see anymore in the show...

True, SP has crude humor, but they also have clever humor in dwindling amounts. It seems the game is focusing more on crude and less on the intelligent humor we rarely see anymore in the show…

We've seen how that can happen in a game before. Duke Nuke'm Forever had the crudeness of Duke Nuke'm but not the humor. Hopefully that won't happen in this game as I'm a South Park fan (or used to be at least).

Damn he's talented! That's fantastic! Hilarious episode, love it.

Back
Top Bottom