ShinyLoot - 50-75% Off Weekly Sale

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Holy Avatar vs Maidens… That's one I haven't heard of. Seems to be a party based tactics RPG. Anyone tried it?

Yes, I did. HAvMoD only got a very limited release even in Germany. The game is more or less a standalone expansion for Grotesque Tactics 2. It retains the engine of the game and spins a story about Zombies around the Holy Avatar character from the former games.

If you enjoyed GT2 you probably will enjoy HAvMoD, too, although the missions are slightly worse than in the main game. It's rather short also.

[EDIT: removed a slang word for girls, just in case Mike reads this and feels offended]

I purchased Grotesque Tactics 1 and 2 last night as a bundle for $3.74 on Steam. If anyone is interested, the sale is still up...

Holy Avatar vs Maidens… That's one I haven't heard of. Seems to be a party based tactics RPG. Anyone tried it?

I was trying to find it, but the only version I could find, was in German, and the site that had it for sale was in the UK(price in UK pounds).

Have to check out the link and see if that is different...

I purchased Grotesque Tactics 1 and 2 last night as a bundle for $3.74 on Steam. If anyone is interested, the sale is still up…
Thanks for tip I can't be everywhere to find cheaper sales.:thumbsup:
I was trying to find it, but the only version I could find, was in German, and the site that had it for sale was in the UK(price in UK pounds).

Have to check out the link and see if that is different…
The game doesn't have English voices just translated text. I'm guessing the developer didn't have the resources to do so. You can turn off the German audio in the game options.

The game doesn't have English voices just translated text. I'm guessing the developer didn't have the resources to do so. You can turn off the German audio in the game options.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll check out 1 and 2 and if I like either, I might decide to put up with the no English audio for that one.

BTW, I had never heard of that game site(shinyloot.com) before I saw your links. Which surprises me since I waste so much of my time looking at everything games online…

BTW, I had never heard of that game site(shinyloot.com) before I saw your links. Which surprises me since I waste so much of my time looking at everything games online…

The site is new they started selling games a few months ago. I sometimes post sales, and other information. The site is similar to GOG and believes in no DRM.

You can always find games you can't on other online sites also.

Back
Top Bottom